<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:59 pm

PSP Genesis - New Save Function Question

What does the save function do? I mean, its not like a normal save, and I cant find any load function, so I just dont get the point. Someone please fill me in.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:28 pm

ah it makes saves.Have u tried the new genesis emulator though.Look on pspupdates.Only problem is when I try to run it all I see is this white and black screem
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:33 pm

No duh it f@#$%@ makes saves. I said that, but how do you load your saves?! I didnt get the one from pspupdates, but I got the one from the brewpack, and they should be the same version.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:18 pm

Well now the new version makes saves and they work perfectly.U can even control how to save.And u dont have to keep going back to the menu.All u have to do is set the button u want it to save to and then u can save by pressing what ever button u set it to.And it doesnt take like 5 sec to save or load, u can just save and its done automatically.And nothing pops up while ur playing ur game like load successfully loaded or something like that.Its awesome.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:11 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:Well now the new version makes saves and they work perfectly.U can even control how to save.And u dont have to keep going back to the menu.All u have to do is set the button u want it to save to and then u can save by pressing what ever button u set it to.And it doesnt take like 5 sec to save or load, u can just save and its done automatically.And nothing pops up while ur playing ur game like load successfully loaded or something like that.Its awesome.

from the sound of what mailas is saying, it makes the PSP Genesis sound interesting... :D ...i'm not a PSP GEN fan, i'm just the SNES and VBA or something like that, but why not try it right now, hehe, hope it turns out awesome, so i can play it everytime im bored or something..
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:08 pm

Go for DGen, at least thats what I use...
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:27 pm

PSPortable wrote:
i'm not a PSP GEN fan, i'm just the SNES and VBA or something like that

VBA I m a fan of but not right now.If a new update for it comes out Il be a huge fan of it.But Im a fan for snes too.And I would much prefer gens over dgen.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew