SNES Questions

<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:57 am

It will happen eventually, but it may take a while.
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:02 am

It could happen.But for GBA we have no clue.We dont even no hu the author is.We dont even no if its gonna come out.So If I were u I would just wait and hope tat its gonna come out.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:50 am

trust me all, a new VBA emulator will eventually come out, but for now, just stick with snes or genesis or the internet browser. In time, a VBA will come out..let's all hope...LOL.
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:04 am

Psportable, a new vba emulator MIGHT come out.U have to understand that.We do not know for sure if it will.Like I said before we dont no hu the author is.So we dont no if he or she is gonna make one or not.Im pretty sure he/she is but I dont kno.No one does.Get it through, WE DONT KNO!
Last edited by Mailas on Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:44 am

ok, mailas...could you stop saying the same thing over and over again? I'm seriously getting sick of it...hahah :D ..i've already herd it once and dont need to hear it again and again. so just leave it at that ok?
Last edited by Surenix on Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:21 am

1.51 will get cracked eventually and 1.52, and when it does sony will come with 2.00 for us. Plus they gotta see if the JAP ver. has socurity holes. Like they did with the us psp when it came out. Japs had 1.00 with tons of holes and they "patched" it with 1.50; or so they thought
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:45 pm

not really.Sony has already gav europe 2.0.I think its either the black psp or the white one.Not sure though.But its gonna ship over here soon.

But sonys really pissed at what people have been doing with these loaders.Like wipeout pure and ape escape and nba loaders right offt he memory stick.Tats y they made 2.0.But i dont think their mad at the homebrews and emulators though.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:34 pm

Hopefully they just go straight to cracking 2.0.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:36 pm

That would indeed make the most logical sense, as it would eliminate the need for many types of hombrew, and anyone with a lower version of firmware could just upgrade.

EDIT: Mailas, over half your posts are unessessary (sorry for bad spelling). PLEASE, if someone asks a question, please dont answer it after five people have already answered better. Just thought I would bring up that issue.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:08 pm

EDIT: Mailas, over half your posts are unessessary (sorry for bad spelling). PLEASE, if someone asks a question, please dont answer it after five people have already answered better. Just thought I would bring up that issue.

Agreed.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:40 am

oh god not again.I brang up another issue that was reasonable and also I brang up something that would let people know whats happening about 2.0 and ive seen tons of people on this site have spelling errors.(u realy shouldnt make such a big deal out of everything people say)

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew