Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

cant get psp game downloads to work

<<

clous4571

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:08 am

cant get psp game downloads to work

im running 3.40 oe-a and every one on the forms says to put the psp game folder in the iso folder on my psp i did that and it says crupted
these files arnt cso or iso theres a umd file and a folder called psp_game that came with the download i tried finding other sorces but there all the same

one of the games was brave story
i get umd data and psp_game
in the game folder is movie files and a bin file i tried changeing the bin file to .cso and .iso thos both didnt work

from what it looks like to my it seams like it should be booted and a umd or something like that

or maby i need the other custome firmware m33 or something like that

if i do how do i change over from oe_a to m33
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:48 am

No, you don't need a different firmware. You need to use UMDGEN v4.0 to convert your files to an iso then stick the iso in the ISO folder on your psp. You don't need to make any folders or anything in your ISO folder. Just make it [the folders your downloaded] into an iso, (otherwise they wouldn't be considered iso's, go figure) then stick it in the ISO folder (ironic huh?) in the root of your memory stick. Then you should be able to play it.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:04 pm

what those are, well, it's kind of hard to explain, but it's almost like it's an unziped iso, or cso.

Return to PSP Help