blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 am

pandoras battery questions pt.2

ok i have a few more questions.

1 has anyone tried creationg the jigkick battery and magic memory stickon a official fw? did it work?

2 has anyone had side affects from restoring the jigkick battery to a normal one?

3 can you upgrade to custom fw from the 1.50, because there was a few posts where some ppl were unshure.

thanks for the answers
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 am

1. I've read that you need to convert them on a homebrew enabled PSP, but once theyve been converted, theyre usable on any psp.

2. None reported as of yet.

3. Yes, the 1.50 thats created by the pandora's battery trick is a subset of the 1.50 firmware. Once you place a normal battery into your psp it will create the remainder of the 1.50 firmware and you'll have a fully function 1.50 firmware on your psp from which you can then flash to any custom firmware you wish.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:45 pm

and, you can recover your pandora used battery to it's normal state if I understand correctly.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 am

I have used this method twice. Once i unbricked my psp and the other time i downgraded my cousins psp. On the unbricking part there were NO side effects besides the battery acting weird. It was nothing major. Just the icon showed 0 but in the battery information it showed 6 hours(actually get Better battery now then before i bricked) So then i just upgraded my firmware to 3.40 OEA. and ran the pandora battery again, stole my cousins code from his battery and put it on mine too.

Now the one with downgrading. I did have a little problem with it. It would come on but then turn itself off. But after a few turn on turn offs it worked perfectly. So then i upgraded him to a M33 CFW.

And if you cant tell yet yes you can upgrade to another firmware after you do this. any more questions just pm me.

Return to PSP Help