PSP ISO help (Smackdown v RAW 07)

<<

GreyF0X

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am

PSP ISO help (Smackdown v RAW 07)

I am still fairly new to this stuff and am still getting the hang of it, that being said, this may be a really stupid question.

I downloaded "WWE Smackdown! vs RAW 2007" for PSP, it's a .cso file, and installed it in the ISO folder. It loads up perfectly fine, the in-game menus work perfect there's no trouble with the audio, i can even create a wrestler and everything, but when you actually go to start a match the screen goes black and just stays black forever. Now I figured out that it is the Wrestler intros that are causing this glitch, because in certain modes you can turn them off and the game will actually work, but you can't turn them off in the main mode which means you can't play that mode. Anyway my first thought is that it is just the ISO but I was having trouble with a couple other ISOs too, and was wondering if anyone else encountered this or has any suggestions of settings I could mess with or any other ideas. Also,

I'm using 3.03 oe-c, and I used fastloader before realizing that I didn't need to, do you think that could be a problem?
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 pm

I would try and find a clean iso rip. I've had bad experiences with cso and other compressed iso's. It's a bit more memory but I'd rather a clean rip any day. Hope that helps.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

GreyF0X

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:30 pm

that does help....
Do you know anywhere to look for a good ISO rips. I know everyone says "just google it" but I've had a lot of frustration with finding and downloading ISOs and if you or anyone else could tell me of a good source for these it would save me from many more headaches in the future.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 pm

Just search torrent sites....it's against the rules to actually post sites here. We could get in a lot of trouble so it's a no no.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:59 pm

check your pm
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

GreyF0X

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:45 am

Thanks guys that really does help. I found a few more good places for ISOs and on another forum I found that a lot of people are having trouble with this particular game, so hopefully a good rip of it will come out soon or is already out there, better keep looking...
<<

Niaboc

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:46 pm

meh

i have tried a cso AND an iso of this game and both have the same problem (the menu will load up but the game modes cause it to freeze up). Additionally, i then tried an iso of smackdown vs raw 2006, figuring that a game that came out a year earlier would not have this problem, but it did the exact same thing.

running 3.40 oe-a
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:48 pm

You have to go into the options and turn off the titan-trons, unless you can find a fixed version.
<<

Niaboc

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:43 pm

thanks!

any idea why specifically the fmvs in these games wont work and not other games?

Return to PSP Help