NOOB that needs alot!!!!!!!! of help

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:01 pm

In order to run your game backups, you'll need to be on a Custom Firmware (CFW). This requires using a modded battery and modded memory stick called the "Pandora's Battery and Magic Memory Stick". You can buy this online at ebay or something. That is the easiest solution.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Re: NOOB that needs alot!!!!!!!! of help

javier07062 wrote:Ok 1st of all this site is awesome and very very helpful but like i stated im a noob and i pretty much don't understand anything my bro just got me a psp slim the gray 1 that brings (Daxter) and (Family Guy The Freakin' Sweet Collection) now i don't know anything else about it all i now is that i updated it to 3.95 like 3-4 days ago. my ? is how can i downgrade and run save games or is there anyothere site were i can download games like if they were demos but they r the full games???? i have a couple of back up games but i don't know have to run them. also is there any way to download the tutorials in .pdf or some thing they are awesome and helpful but i don't understand it that mush :?: if anybody can help i would realy be great and please bare with my slowness.
lol and if u didnt upgrade ur PSP would be alot eayser to mod NEWB
<<

erccccc

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue May 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Re: NOOB that needs alot!!!!!!!! of help

toxy2751 wrote:
javier07062 wrote:Ok 1st of all this site is awesome and very very helpful but like i stated im a noob and i pretty much don't understand anything my bro just got me a psp slim the gray 1 that brings (Daxter) and (Family Guy The Freakin' Sweet Collection) now i don't know anything else about it all i now is that i updated it to 3.95 like 3-4 days ago. my ? is how can i downgrade and run save games or is there anyothere site were i can download games like if they were demos but they r the full games???? i have a couple of back up games but i don't know have to run them. also is there any way to download the tutorials in .pdf or some thing they are awesome and helpful but i don't understand it that mush :?: if anybody can help i would realy be great and please bare with my slowness.
lol and if u didnt upgrade ur PSP would be alot eayser to mod NEWB

Lol actually your the nub beacause its not like sony is shipping out 1.5psp's unless your like 2.71 3.03 3.50 or some other thing you can't just use a downgrader and who wants to by a downgrader its esayer to do pandora's and if you brick it can fix it.

but to help the poster look in the tutorial sections with anything relating to pandora's, desparto cestepernto i know thats not even close to right but you should see the del part at least and magic memory stick

*Edit its called desparto cementaro i know thats not spelled right eather but its way closer then cestepernto or w/e i had

*EDIT 100th post ftw
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue May 06, 2008 5:02 pm

You don't pay for downgraders, unless your paying for the game that the downgrader uses :p Unless his psp is 3.50 or lower, then he is not a "noob". You can't call someone a noob if they didn't know about homebrewing before they upgraded. But you can call someone a "noob" for hi-jacking others threads and posting very unneeded information.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

erccccc

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm

yeah when i said pay for downgraders I meant that as in buying the game you need to downgrade i just didn't feel like going into detail all that much so I just summarized with true statements with some facts missing.

Also I couldn't really tell if you were saying I was a nub for calling the guy who called the poster a nub, personally i thought you were saying its okay to call him a nub for calling the poster a nub but I'm not 100% sure which way it is.

Return to PSP Help