Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

HELP! Pacman77's Tutorial on Pandora Batt.!

<<

erccccc

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 05, 2008 11:42 am

No offense to pacman but his tutorial uses some pretty outdated methods as far as making the pandora and magic memory stick, because you can just dl totalnewbie esay installer which will do the entire process for you and even put cfw 3.71 on your psp after it downgrades.

*Edit not outdated just more difficult its doing the same thing as the installer, and its actually a nicely laid out guide which he put much time and effort into with alot of good feedback to sum up any questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is basically only 2 things you can do...

1) put the pandora in your psp w/o the stick and see if it automatically turns on if it does that means the battery works.

- If it worked take it out put the stick in and then put the battery back in this should start the programs installed on your card.

- If it doesnt work it might be because the battery is dead, or you messed up in darkpacmans guide which is why i would use the esay installer.

2) Google totalnewbie esay installer and follow the on screen directions after you boot the .exe file.

- After that put the magic stick in your brothers psp and run pandoras battery creator and use the battery you wanna make into a pandora's

- Then plug them both into your psp mem stick first and watch crap flash across the screen.....

Btw there is a good vid in this and a link to the installer in the tutorial called CFW with 1 psp but im much to lazy to find it for you.
Last edited by erccccc on Tue May 06, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon May 05, 2008 10:30 pm

My tutorial does not offer outdated methods. It outlines how to do things manually, not via "easy installers". All "easy installers" do is make people not learn what they are doing or what changes are being made. Follow what erccccc says and report back.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

erccccc

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 06, 2008 2:53 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:My tutorial does not offer outdated methods. It outlines how to do things manually, not via "easy installers". All "easy installers" do is make people not learn what they are doing or what changes are being made. Follow what erccccc says and report back.

-DarkPacMan77-

Yeah I do relise there not "outdated" what I should have said is there is an esayer method for people who cannot understand the steps. Personally I read your guide about 100 times before I touched an esay installer because I wanted to understand what was actually happening besides some pretty lights on the screen.

*Edit i edited my orginal post which makes this one basically pointless i know but i hate editing after someone eles has already replyed after my post because then chances are they will not see the edit.

Return to PSP Help