Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

PsP brew Help

<<

tehwackxx

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:54 pm

PsP brew Help

Ok so i got these 2 other friends that both have psps, one of them has the oriignal fat model with firmware unupdated and the old battery, the other has a slim with a 1gb memory stick. I want to get homebrew on all 3 of our psps but im fairly new to the scene so i dont know how to, we dont have any spare supplies so is there a way to make the battery and magic memory stick back to normal after? Oh, i forgot to mention i have slim psp with firmware 3.80.
Thnx for your help
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Follow this http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9572 and you should be good.
ImageImage
<<

tehwackxx

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 pm

i still dont get any of it lol, my friends phat psp is on 3.51 i think thats what he told me, so how do i do this.. to make a pandora battery, you need somoene that has a custom firmware right?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Yea, you need a 1.50 psp or a psp with custom firmware in order to use the installer that makes the 'Pandora's Battery and Special Memory Stick' But you can use this tutorial but it requires opening up your battery and messing with the insides.

Return to PSP Help