<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Unbelievable!..

This happened a yesterday.. man i was so pissed.
I recently took a US History test, i didn't study, never do. We had notes on the board, but i never take em. But this time the teacher decides to make the test a 'Open Note Test' so i was like ah too bad. But I didn't have any notes so I just started the test. I heard the teacher say something about to put that it was a note test on the top of the paper. Then she said she was gonna grade really hard on it since we could use our notes. And I was thinkin, well I'm not gonna use any notes so maybe she'll be lenient on me. But anyway, i put 'No Notes' on the top of my paper, to show that I used no notes, and I didn't turn any in. So I take the test, and it is pretty tough, wishing I studied, but I knew I at least got a B.

The next day we get our tests back and the teacher circled 'no notes' on my paper and marked -10! I was like wth, she took of 10 points for me not having any notes?! So I am kinda puzzled and mad and start asking here what the problem was. But my friend beat me to it, and ask what the deal was. She said that we where suppose to put 'Open Note Test' on the top of the paper, so if we didn't we got -10 points! Wtf! It lowered my 77 to a 67 and she failed me just because I put 'No Notes' on the top of my paper. Then I'm like bi**h.. Just thinking it and how much of an a** she could be to fail me for that. Plus she didn't even grade leniently, I would have another 3 points from something, which would bring me to an 80. Oh and its even worse for my friend because he put 'Note Test' instead of 'Open Note Test' and he got -10 points..

THEN she tells us that if you turned in your notes then you got 10 extra points! I was like the sh**! All the people that had their notes at least had 85+. So there where several 100+ grades because of this! And here I am with a 67 because i put 'No Notes' on my paper and didn't use any notes. So i was arguing with her for a few seconds but she is so thickheaded that you can't get anything threw to her. My parents even know, I showed them and they where like all well, she will never change her mind, theres no point in arguing. Man I was so pissed off for the rest of the day.. Dam. i figured I mgith have gotten a 'handicap' for not using notes, but no i lose 10 points and miss out on the chance of having an extra 10 points on my test.

So that was pretty gay, I mean A test is suppose to grade you on your knowledge of the information, not how you write something on the top of your page! Anyways.. just thought I'd blow off some steam here.. What do yall think?
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:29 pm

i think you should complain even more yeah i think its based on knowledge not what you right. what grade are you in ?
Need help with emu's, Roms And Homebrew give me a pm or a post
Psp #1 3.52M33-4, Psp #2 3.52M33-4, Psp #3 1.5
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:30 pm

11th. yeah, I was going to go to the principle and tell him, he is about the only person in the school that has any sense. But idk.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:55 pm

idk tell other teachers and yeah the principle and have your parents talk to your teacher!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm

I told the next class teacher, she was listening to me and my friend rant about it. And she was backing up my history teacher, i was surprised, usually this teacher usually understands. But the most annoying thing about my history teacher is that she is always smiling and shacking her head. She could say 'you failed' in the most annoying/not caring way ever. its annoying! :evil:
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:32 pm

She must really hate u, dang i feel srry for u. There r some b*** a** teachers outhere, or atleast in 8th grade, so far. If i were u id get really pissed and yes, i would go to the principal too.

R u an A student or do u usually get D's and C's all da time? maybe thats why or atleast part of it!
PSP busted

My other laptop speedtest (Pavilion ze2000)

MY laptop (pavilion N5210)

Im impressed, it says i got road runner, but i dont!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:33 pm

nah, i always get As and Bs, not sure why she had to be all hard on me..
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:54 pm

I NEVER study and still get A's and B's too, i dont even know why study, u forget about it a sec later anyways. And wat the teach did was SO not fair, its supposed to be for testing knowledge, not if u put a title or not.
PSP busted

<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:10 pm

juan_da_n00b wrote:I NEVER study and still get A's and B's too, i dont even know why study, u forget about it a sec later anyways. And wat the teach did was SO not fair, its supposed to be for testing knowledge, not if u put a title or not.

If u cant remember what u study than your just simply a Retard.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:18 pm

ofcorse i remember when i study, not just every single word,u waste so much trying to memorize all of it, but the questions go into little details, sometimes. Besides im a A-B honor roll, all ma years ive being in the US
PSP busted

<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:44 am

PRess the charges! &^%$ the teaches! lol im kiding, not all of them are bad.

EXCEPT my racist band teacher.

he tinks he owns everything cuz hes white.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:38 am

yeah im in honar roll also. you said your in 8th grade? that grade is easy everything is like completion grade and your grades dont really count its highschool you should be worried about.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:59 am

I once got a zero on a spanish quiz because I didn't have a red pen. I eventually got the grade raised back, but still, it really p****d me off
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:35 am

Ouch! My Spanish teacher was kinda like that too. She was so racist. She would always be saying that her country is the best and her language is the best and that in her country it is so much better and kids obey their parents and stuff. She is from San Salvador. And she would always be like "I know five Languages.... and you don't learn two". And I'd be like "Well make it Six and learn 'English'. Ya.. I'm out of Spanish now, I did my time. 8)
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:26 pm

In my school we have a sub teacher called Ms. Dough (nikname), she sais that her country is better than the USA and that they have a better education than us, She also says we r the reason (hispanics, white, and blak) that the USA is such a bad place, she always brags about her life and how better she is. Did i mention she is a VERY old lady, i wanna beat the s*** out of her!!!

EDIT: shes from vietnam
PSP busted

Next

Return to PlayStation Portable