Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 am

concept/proven concept psp-cell internet

resources/information before discussion: cellphone to ireless router conversion: http://devices.natetrue.com/mobileap/
C/C++ to jad-java converter: downloadable from download.com freeware

ok, so you could just do as the link says and hook up your cell to a wireless router then connect wireless on the psp, simple enough, lol...well kinda...i sent this link before and refered to that in another document, but i jsut found it again so it brought all of this up..

but on another level either use that link to look at the break down of how to hook a device through the cable from psp to cell phone, i don't believe anything ould have to be written on the cell phone (atleast not mine cuz it is setup to hook to a pc and comes up listed as a modem, and other devices so it seems it could also be hooked to the psp and nothing else written for for the cell phone side, but if it does need to be written you have a c/c++ converter at your convenience) only something to deal with communication beteen the 2 may only be needed to connect via modded cable....seems easily possible?

other thing is since i just found that converter for c/c++ alot of the programs from the homebrew could be converted and jsut used on your phone, that has endless possibilities and fun, probly one of the issues would be the processor speed, but who knows maybe still may be able to do something....

since the cell phone dev/hack keeps pulling me back in and doesn't seem to be changing and i wanted to contribute something to the pspbrew community i thought i'd let ya all in on my thoughts and ideas and would like any input theories, or anything...fyi is anything has happened since around xmas time i have no idea of it so cut me some slack...
PSP-1001,3.10 OE-A cfw,2x2 gb mem cards,battery grip,soft case,10 games