How was pandoras battery Discovered?

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue May 13, 2008 2:47 am

They make the original firmware, so thats somethin :).
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue May 13, 2008 8:25 am

.Yunoko wrote:I bet sony, nintendo, and microsoft have no idea have we do it. Yea they might know a little but nothing compared to say DAX.

Sony knows exactly what he's doing. The problem is, for Sony, at least, that they can't make a code that is not decryptable. All code is written and compiled, which in turn can be decompiled and decrypted, and therefor access. Dark Alex apparently understands Sony's encryption process to the tee, which makes it easy to assume that he is from within Sony, or another company which uses the same type of encryption process(es) often. He's mentioned before that he's not from the inside, and lives in Spain and stuff. But I'll tell you this word of wisdom right now. Never, and I mean never, trust a hacker of any kind. They are all liars, as they must be, to help conceal their identity. We may never know the truth about Dark Alex, but I don't care. The one thing we know is that, for whatever reason, he's very familiar with the way Sony encrypts their firmwares, or knows about types of encryption as a whole.

No code is universally safe, not even anti-virus software... though good anti-virus software will automatically update new encryption types and methods daily to help keep the system safe. Sony only updates, or adds patches, every time a new firmware is released, which in turn, can be decompiled and decrypted without worry of being updated within a day.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable