Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Sup Mons

<<

WarHaven12

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Sup Mons

Hi im new to the forms but I only come on the website every once and a while to download gamesaves for my 2000 series psp. I like to cook, play video games (obvious), football, spending time with my family, and exploring more of the environment in life. Im 15 yrs old (born 2/8/95) with a positive atittude and have my own theories and ideas about the world. My goal in life is to become a legendary cheif all around the world and through time bringing my weapons of dishes, utensils, and technology and knoledge (sorry for spelling errors)to influnce your life to become a legendary cheif just like me. My culture is chinese and jamaican in which it hails from my father's family comes from and my mother an african american and although i was not born from neither country I feel that all the tradtions and cultures was passed down from my ancestors to me in which i will pass down to the future generations of my family. Right now im in high school in the tenth grade doing a whole lot of work that im used to but thats okay because they say that the hardest worker becomes the greatest achivemnet in their lifetime. That is my origin. Now the real adventure begins..........
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Sup Mons

Hey! Welcome to Brewology! Great post! Do you have homebrew on your PSP, too? And what is your favorite Asian dish? Mine is cho-cho chicken. :)
<<

WarHaven12

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

No I don't have homebrew and my favorite asian dish is orange chicken.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 am

Hi there... Great to have another Asian here!
anyways, Welcome!
-Formerly DCM

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!