<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Looks like nobody likes me....WAAAAAA

My names Alex. Full name is my nickname in this forums and alot of Games.
Started hacking the wii around 5 months ago, i would say im pritty experience now.
Love the forums as their are alot of active people. Currently waiting for the finished product of WIISX and WII64.
Anyways, My hobbys are hacking, i would say im the type of person to find the hacks not make them myself as its hard for me to learn a new language, ive tried MIRC script and i can only do basic commands so i didnt even try wii Coding. I like taking my dog out do it every 2 days, the rest of my family do it ever 2 days so it intertwines. Made a Tutorial of how to downgrade from 4.0 but it seems some people rather ask first then look for it lol. Love playing WII games (this is gona be a little rant :P) but the Games they are producing are becoming exceedingly S**T, i mean for example on a M rated game: COD WAW they took out the nazi zombies. WHAT THE FUDGE? and on another game i play: Overlord:dark legends on the 360 the imps go around bashing, they do the same on the wii but they took out that the imps pee, what the FUDGE? im sure every kid knows that they pee from like the age of 5 lol why do it.
I would say im the Arty type and have a Amazing imagionation. are put some of my Grades up no clue why lol.
Currently year 10 going into year 11. Nogs 3 C's rest B's
The 3 sciences im getting mostly A's accept Chemistry which i find blimmin easy in class but hard on paper.
French i just can't grab the language and im falling behind badly. Anoyed that my internet speed is like 10 Meg but when i went and had a look at my kbps per second which is like 3900 then divided by 8, and its a measily 390 KB/s anoyed me as i download alot of Naruto: Forgot about that im a good fan of Naruto watched every episode accept about 50-140 of the first one, Seen all of the Shippuuden episodes aswell. Play the games but think they are too unrelistic.
English: my nogs a B atm im a C- i just cannot put pen to paper only when righting in this form like, informal can i write. Art i just cannot be asked to do the corsework... Believe me is so unbelievably boring.
Resistant materials: i didnt at first do great in but now im starting fresh and its actualy going towards my GCSE's im starting to pick up and get and do the work which is good.
School is fine. Home is fine. I JUST NEED A DAMN GIRL :P (Rofl at the truth)
Anyways nice to meet you all i just wanna ask, Where did Brentbizzle go? lol Look for him at FindBrent.com (only ge the joke if you seen the findnigel advert :P)

-------EDIT---------
Im predicted a B in Geography but im hoping to pull it towards an A-A* realy trying but i don't think it will happen.
Nog for Maths is a B but been told many times i could easily get an A-A* naturaly gifted at solving stuff from a small age and never realy stopped. Lately class has been getting boring so i stopped listening.
In the summer holidays im going to have to go to Sandbanks and Studland to do my Geography and read "Of mice and men" for english.

Anyways forgot to say im 15, 16 in feburary 2010.
Being redone
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 pm

did u actually think that some1 other than the administrators would read this?
-Formerly DCM
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Da Cool man please stop spamming. And i don't mind who reads it it was just my thoughts.
Being redone
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 pm

how is that spamming?

oh yeah and no one is really needing help for the past 24 hours.
-Formerly DCM
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Da Cool Man wrote:did u actually think that some1 other than the administrators would read this?

I've been noticing a pattern in the "weather" lately. Usually these kinds of odd "weather" patterns bring only one thing.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:20 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:
Da Cool Man wrote:did u actually think that some1 other than the administrators would read this?

I've been noticing a pattern in the "weather" lately. Usually these kinds of odd "weather" patterns bring only one thing.

-DarkPacMan77-
I dont Wanna Start Any Fights, I Really Dont. But Please God Let This Happen :roll:
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 pm

WTF is going on in this forums lol. Everywhere I go I am seeing immaturity going on, and the main topic is inadvertently changed into some pathetic fight.

Lol. *sigh*
I miss those good old days. >_>
由美子
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:44 am

Me too Yumiko..Me too
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!