Total votes : 7
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm

I've been reading alot of tutorials. I had nothin better to do so i sat around reading tutorials and i've picked up some new tricks. My next piece will be alot better.

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:13 pm

cool. Can't wait.
Oh and if you want some tuts:
http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutoria ... hop-9.html

EDIT:
I noticed this was too long, so I decided to cut it out. So anyways, just search google.
Last edited by Mailas on Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:l...m...f..a..o...

EDIT:
for a starter, its pretty good, keep working on it..

Mailas, why are you so negative towards this? Your first adobe work wasn't any better.

Anyways, back to the topic...

The goods:
The main cut looks pretty well done, the background and the red lines are pretty well done. The effect on the background looks nice.

The bads:
The text could be better, you could have added some texture into it, make it look more unqiue. With the main cut's hair, you should have cleaned that white spot out, to make it look like he's more there then just pasted on.

Overall: 6/10
Very well done for your first Graphix. =D> (I won't be so easy on you next time :wink: )
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:17 pm

"EDIT:
for a starter, its pretty good, keep working on it.."

sheesh......
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:02 pm

mailas no offence but i personally dont like you work... nothing is in porportion... EVER! the text u use is usually hard to read as well... like metroid PStationP... i had to make one for the Jackal after u made one thats how much i didnt like it... im not saying im great, cause i suck more than a gay guy(when it comes to photoshop!), but all im saying is dont be so critical cause you dont really know what others think of ur work
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:24 pm

Guys, let's not get so overcritical with the critiques. Keep in mind that you are suppose to balance a critique with good and bad points (hence what PSPortableV2 did above). I fear you guys are gonna just get sour grapes with all of this and abandon this good community. So for the sake of peace, let's chill and play some ISOs!!

As a suggestion, those starting polls with rating thier images should start a poll and just lock the thread so only votes can be registered, unless we all learn to be nice and gentle with each other. The Mods are here to keep the peace, but that's a tough job if the others are not trying also.
Last edited by Jay-Jay on Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:29 pm

good speech jay jay, STK and mail, just chill, we dont want to repeat history now huh? thanks.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:34 pm

danopoly wrote:good speech jay jay, STK and mail, just chill, we dont want to repeat history now huh? thanks.
what was history i dont remember
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:35 pm

Who cares, it's over now, I don't want to hear about it again. Just try and get along, you gyus don't have to but yea, just try, if you can't fine, I don't want to hear about it...I just repeated myself... :?
Previous

Return to Graphics Section