What are nootropics

<<

emmaamelia126

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:48 pm

Re: What are nootropics

lolapaluuza wrote:Nootropics really have a positive effect on our condition, but you always have an alternative to chemical drugs. If you've heard anything about CBD, you know that it also acts as a nootropic, but it is also a natural supplement. I advise you to check out this site, here I always buy CBD tinctures to consume during the university session. I feel like I'm concentrating more on my studies, sleep better and don't worry about not knowing anything.

I think there is no benefit of nootropics. It is completely destroying our young generation. In now a days every one is going to be addict of these things. Due to nootropics accident are also increasing and it is just because of its side effects. If you take any type of nootropics before driving then your are doing drug driving and it can be harmful for you and also for others.
<<

Jessica232

Post Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:31 am

Cermit wrote:I thought that nootropics are some kind of chemical drug that don't seem very useful to me. In general, I try to limit the amount of drugs that I need to take because I believe that it is quite toxic to our body.

true
<<

emmaamelia126

Young Brewer

Post Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:35 am

Cermit wrote:I thought that nootropics are some kind of chemical drugs that don't seem very useful to me. In general, I try to limit the amount of drugs that I need to take, because I believe that it is quite toxic to our body.

No, it's not toxic to your body if you take it according to your doctor's prescription. These drugs really help you to improve your cognitive function and also have many other benefits. I use medical marijuana whenever I am in depression or having chronic pain. I am using it for the last 3 years but it didn't harm my body.

Return to POST HERE TO GAIN ACCESS