Rejuvenating supplements

<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:12 pm

Rejuvenating supplements

I am always on the lookout for anti-aging products: creams, masks and various vitamins. I especially look for products that contain collagen. And then I read that there is a supplement that stimulates collagen production in the body. I wonder if it's true.
<<

Balahar

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:13 pm

Re: Rejuvenating supplements

Well, yes, collagen is produced in our body. It provides strength and elasticity of tissues. Young people produce more collagen, so they have better skin. Over the years, less and less of this protein is produced. So the skin ages.In this case, you need to add it to your body on its own.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:13 pm

Personally, I myself have read that there are all sorts of nutritional supplements, they write that it really has a rejuvenating effect, because it stimulates the growth of collagen in the body. But I have not personally drank it myself. So I would also like to know more for myself.
<<

Balahar

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:15 pm

It's really true, if you want to see results, you need to take at least two courses. It is necessary to rejuvenate yourself not only externally, but also from the inside. Even primarily from the inside. I take peptides for rejuvenation, ordered them on the site https://nanopep.net/ And I can tell you that the effect is noticeable.The difference will not only you but also those around you. In addition to the rejuvenating effect there is a bunch of additional benefits: it improves your mood, helps absorb calcium and even promotes weight loss.

Return to General Chat