Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Guys, help me

<<

Serbila

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:17 am

Guys, help me

Guys, I'd really like to play God of War, but I understand that it's paid and that I don't have the money to buy it. Can someone give me their account so I can at least play this great game a little bit? I really want to play it at least for a week, I promise that I won't break anything and I won't do anything with your account.
<<

George64

Thanks given: 0

Post Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 am

Re: Guys, help me

Oh no, man, I'm definitely not giving you my account, but I can advise you on something else. Just download the game via torrent, it's not so hard. I think you should use pirate bay ettv to download it. It's a great torrent for a beginner. If anything, don't be afraid, it's completely free and safe.
<<

Serbila

Thanks given: 1

Post Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:54 am

Oh, good, thank you! I'm already running to download this game to my computer, but first I'll reread the instructions for using this torrent. I'm so glad I got to play this game and thank you very much, man.
<<

HenkCC

Post Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:26 am

Very interesting. Thanks!
<<

broukhill

Post Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:00 am

I know this game is a very interesting game. After a few days ago I play this game and suddenly my computer motherboard has damaged and I bought a new motherboard for ryzen 5 3400g .it is very good and at a cheap price.
<<

HELGA

Young Brewer

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:59 pm

Serbila wrote:Guys, I'd really like to play God of War, but I understand that it's paid and that I don't have the money to buy it. Can someone give me their account so I can at least play this great game a little bit? I really want to play it at least for a week, I promise that I won't break anything and I won't do anything with your account. https://amongus2.io

I think it would be an amazing experience to be able to travel to other worlds, the destiny of the people of the world.
<<

rogerturcotte

Young Brewer

Post Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:51 am

I think it would be incredible to be able to visit other worlds, where humanity's fate may be decided.
basketball stars
<<

jesse99

Post Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Hi
<<

peeboo

Post Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:11 am

I'm interested in your topic but I'm sorry. I don't have the answer...
<<

szloowps

Post Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Oh, good, thank you! I'm already running to download this game to my computer, but first I'll reread the instructions for using this torrent. I'm so glad I got to play this game and thank you very much, man

Return to General Chat