<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:43 am

dating thread

I started this as a thread where 2+2 members could share advice on online dating. I'm 25 years old, and have had trouble finding a GF in person, so I've decided to try the online route.

I admittedly have no game when it comes to girls, as I'm a natural shy person, so I'll mostly be on the receiving end of the knowledge. As I improve, I'll share the wealth. :-)

From poker I've learned how helpful it is to have an advisor to give you advice and encouragement, and sympathize with you when you fail.

For starters, what are the best sites out there for free, and what sites are worth laying the money down for a subscription ? I'm on POF and OKcupid.
<<

dunkan66

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:31 am

Re: dating thread

Online dating can be fun. You are at liberty to contact the face that interests you. You can start a conversation with several of your matches to establish the degree of compatibility with each. You can also have several adult dating apps at a go. This increases the number of people you meet and the probability of ultimately finding the perfect match. I am info dating apps from this review https://wizzlove.com/reviews/benaughty-review
<<

weidergert5

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:37 am

Communication through computers is lacking some of the information provided in face-to-face interaction. As a result, it is harder to evaluate a potential match online.
<<

Dominic46

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:15 am

Thank you for the information. It is really convenient when you can get acquainted with girls without leaving your home.
<<

stevenbauer

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:34 pm

Create an engaging and authentic profile that showcases your interests, hobbies, and personality. Include clear and recent photos that accurately represent you. Be honest mapquest and genuine in your descriptions to attract like-minded individuals.

Return to General Chat