<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 pm

College/University

Well I was just wondering (if you are graduating grade 12 this year or just going into high school) what are your plans for life? Also when College/University are/might you be going to?

I still have yet decide what courses/job I want to have but. I know that I will probably being going to one of the colleges in Toronto for (whatever course I want to take) then go to Toronto University for another course or one similar. Then probably after that go to University of King's College in Halifax then get a job.
Last edited by .Yunoko on Mon May 26, 2008 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Emory University, Atlanta Gorgia.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 5:59 pm

roxfox64 wrote:Emory University, Atlanta Gorgia.

Seems Nice. What might be the courses you are taking and why?
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:10 pm

C++ Coding, Robotics, AJAX Coding, Lua Coding, Journalism, Science of Phyics... Something in that area...

I'm Wired, I want to be in the college XGames also :D
Last edited by roxfox64 on Sun May 25, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm

yale, harvard, duke, princeton.....my family can afford it.....but i might just go to UF.. GO GATORS!!!! im hoping to become a corrupt federal judge and take alot of bribes :D
Last edited by DracoDarco on Sun May 25, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:18 pm

stanford university, law school :)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm going to a community college my first two years then off to some other place. Wherever I can get a degree and learn more about what I wanna do.
btw collage is spelled college :).
<<

enthax

Young Brewer

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas!! Yeah go Tigers! Music theory! Yeah! Write music!
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun May 25, 2008 7:06 pm

After high school, I'm planning on taking computer classes and maybe work full time.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 8:08 pm

harvard, Yale......no seriously, probably UGA.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun May 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I just want to point out that I don't recommend .Yunoko taking advanced college courses, as he misspelled both "collage" and "unviersity" in the topic title ;) lol

But no, I think I'm just going to take courses in my local Community College's Computer Engineering program, since it's just as beneficial and gets me certified in the same exact things as say, Michigan or Michigan State would, and would save me significantly more money. I also don't think I'd be accepted to those colleges lol. My cumulative high school GPA is low, even though I am very intelligent, and I'm not just tooting my own horn here. I slacked my entire way through high school. I did no homework and got A's on tests and quizzes. As long as you payed attention in school, and learned the topics at hand, that's all you really have to do to "pass".

I didn't pass with flying colors, but I'm certain that I got the "most" out of my high school experience. As for details, I don't think I need to mention. I'm not sure if my girlfriend reads these boards or not lol!! - but she's at least heard rumors.

I didn't do well in school, but that was by choice. I was a straight A student until I decided to slack and actually have an amazing social life lol. At least when I'm on my death bed, I will be able to say that I lived while I could live, and I died when I was tired of living.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun May 25, 2008 9:27 pm

I had decent grades throughout my whole junior and high school years, I think my only weakness
subjects were Science and Geometry. But, I was able to make it up from summer school which
I had to go to about 4 times each year.

Being a Senior now kind of sucks for me, I mean theres so much things that are required just to get a diploma, I don't
even want to bother listing them right now, because just thinking about it really makes me sick to my stomach.
<<

amaric

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon May 26, 2008 12:01 am

im on my final year bow and i have no idea what im gonna do...well i am gonna buy a kombi...but other than that no idea seriously
zomgardninjasayrawr
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon May 26, 2008 12:35 am

There were no subjects in school that I did poorly at or did not understand. Math is probably my weakest subject and I'm not weak in math at all. I had to take summer school as well, but that was much more related to me failing Art two times than anything else... yes, DPM failed Art class, not once, but twice. The first time I purposely failed it freshman year. It was my "BS" class that I often ditched or left in the middle of or w/e. The second time, I was behind, but my teacher knew I was really good with sculpting clay, so she told me that I could make up my work by making a large clay sculpture. So I started making another video game character, Ganondorf ;) - awesome sculpture idea, if you ask me. Anyways, I nearly finished with the bottom half as well as the head/ hair/ most of the face. I worked on one of the arms, but then I fell really ill, and I missed over a week of school. And if you've worked with clay before, you know that it dries up if you don't keep it moist, and if it dries too much, it's not workable anymore. Needless to say, neither the teacher nor two of my friends that I asked to make sure to keep moist paper towels around my clay and keep it in plastic bags came through and kept their word, so my project was ruined.

In my opinion, I'm actually a pretty good artist too - go figure, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, and I made up for it.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

SEGA Game Gear

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon May 26, 2008 12:51 am

DracoDarco wrote:yale, harvard, duke, princeton.....my family can afford it.....but i might just go to UF.. GO GATORS!!!! im hoping to become a corrupt federal judge and take alot of bribes :D
hogwarts
Image Image
Next

Return to General Chat