Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Free Tibet! whats that? uh.. I don't know where it is..

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:47 am

Free Tibet! whats that? uh.. I don't know where it is..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=twHzXN3kNTs
Like they know anything, they are just protesting for the sake of protesting.

If I were Tibet, I would stay with China because that little country needs some protection. If they get their Independence (which they probably won't) they would probably be attacked and conquered by someone else.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Free Tibet! whats that? uh.. I don't know where it is..

AdventWolf wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=twHzXN3kNTs
Like they know anything, they are just protesting for the sake of protesting.

If I were Tibet, I would stay with China because that little country needs some protection. If they get their Independence (which they probably won't) they would probably be attacked and conquered by someone else.
dude are you serious?
you should go to China, their police brutality makes the hood in america look like paradise
if i was in Tibet and was taken over by china, i would be fighting!

No one is going to conquer that country, there is no need to.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon May 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Yea china is terrible, I'd never go there. But China can keep you protected from the outside, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Just because it looks bad doesn't mean that its worth fighting over.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon May 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Either Sega Game Gear is going to post this, or I am, perhaps both... anyways,

FIGHT DA POWA!!

I live in Michigan. If The United States "took over" Michigan, I'd fight too. I know, not necessarily the same set of circumstances, but still. People like being left alone, as they should be.

EDIT ~ the protesters are still fools, but the logic still applies. I don't necessarily need to know where a place is in order to object to its takeover. You should see people doing this same thing in America, but instead, asking people where Iraq is. You'd be amazed at how many people don't know where it is, yet, considering President Bush's 30th percentile approval ratings, I'm guessing that people don't agree with his foreign policy either.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Yea I'd hate it if somebody took over my country, I guess more blood is boiling because of how China has been acting lately.. it seems like they are getting ready to attack lol. They sent over their basketball stars to be spies and Yao Ming in Houston to watch our space program and hes gonna hack into it and give the Chinese the information and hes gonna turn on us and go back to the Chinese league.
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:51 pm

I know a guy who is a missionary in China.... he could be arrested and put to death if found out.. would u likie his personal info....LOL... but seriously china is a pretty bad place.. Tienanmen square
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Yea, Tienanmen Square, that word gets stuck in my head all the time (Tenacious D song).
China would be one of the worst places to go to. But I love the Chinese people :P. I would like to go to Japan though.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Tienanmen Square happened so long ago I am not sure if it is even relevant to be brought up anymore. Back in those days college students were busy thinking about how to change their political situation. Today, Chinese college students think about how to change their financial situation.

The truth is that China is becoming less communist and more capitalist by the day. Money changes everybody.

Like America once did, China is going through its industrial revolution right now and even though people like to judge, I want to remind everyone that America was not much different from China in those days. Sovereign nations need to be left to their own devices.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:46 pm

In order to govern its vast population, I think that China almost HAS to be as forceful as it is. And que is completely right. Tienanmen Square was a bad situation, but that's like saying that America is corrupt for interning Japanese people in 1944. Sure, it's a sign of corruption, but things have changed.

I wouldn't necessarily want to go live in China, myself, but then again, I'm not really fond of the U-S of A right now either.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to General Chat