<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:49 pm

your takes on drugs

i personally HATE alcohol, i cant stand it, it taste like sh*t, smells like sh*t, and make you so stupid and you cant think right. I mean my friends always pressure me into drinking it but i never do, its so nasty
Tobacco, well it depends, i hate the smell, and you can really get anything of it. I dont like smoking, unless is cigars, but for me im to young and i dont really smoke at all, but you CANT DENY Cigars make you look fresh and rich 8)

Now Marijuna, will i used to be VERY against it, until i did my own research and found out that it wasnt that bad. Government lies about it, and Marijuna is NOWHERE as bad as tobacco and alcohol. And you get such a good feeling from it.
So over all, im for Marijuna, anything else is nasty

what do you all think about drugs?
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:54 pm

I haven't and wouldn't do drugs.

But I do drink I have drank alcohol since I was 12 or 13, But when I drink it I don't get hung over.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:58 pm

I'm personally against drugs, seen enough to know that I shouldn't touch them. Besides, I couldn't smoke if I wanted, considering my history of breathing issues.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:20 pm

yah i have seen so many people get f*cked up over drugs, and they were only 14, cant imagine what will happen to them when they are 25....

you just got to keep a balance and be smart about it
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Drugs+Life=Sh*t

and they said I couln't do math 8)
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:54 pm

mice R nice ~(_"> wrote:Drugs+Life=Sh*t

and they said I couln't do math 8)
depends on who you are :)
and honestly, i have not come across a person who does Marijuna and have a bad life
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm

you're so mislead, but for the sake of getting wayy too controvercial, I think I'll leave it at that
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:29 pm

You shouldn't need drugs in the first place. Who the hell cares? And Marijuana does make you stupid after long periods of using it and it also is addictive. Same with Alcohol and tobacco is pretty bad, but they had to outlaw one of them.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 pm

mice R nice ~(_"> wrote:you're so mislead, but for the sake of getting wayy too controvercial, I think I'll leave it at that
i would like to hear please tell me

well actually people are mislead on the facts about marijuna.
See since it is illegal, all the research on it have been done on animals, and animals aren't the same as humans, and since it had the effects it had on animals, they say it has same on humans

take a look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzlxzBXMJ4

PLEASE RESEARCH IT YOURSELF AND SEE IF IM LYING OR NOT
Last edited by farquezy on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:49 am

you don't need research to see what kind of ppl use weed, and you don't need research to see what happens to them...
Last edited by mice R nice on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 am

Yea I concur with mice, I don't care what it is, I don't think there is any reason to use any kind of drug. You want to know what's wrong with marijuana? It's illegal, perfect reason not to use it. You get addicted to it, and mothers sell out their own children as prostitutes just to get some. It turns people into animals if you ask me, cigarettes just lower your anxiety, and give you cancer, and cause you to get addicted. Just because marijuana isn't "that bad" isn't a reason to smoke it. I personally, refuse to smoke or drink anything of the sort that changes my mental state in just a wild way, or causes cancer. I don't need no plant to give me an artificial feeling of happiness, when I'm perfectly happy to begin with. I don't need no illegal drug either that could cause me to go to jail, and "numb all my pain". I would say all you ever see if trailer park trash smoking illegal substances, or legal for that matter, but that would definitely be a untrue stereotype.

I decided to look some studies up on marijuana while I was wirting this post and came across this on the National Institute of Drug Abuse-
Dopamine neurons are involved in the regulation of motivation and reward, and are directly or indirectly affected by all drugs of abuse

Motivation and reward? Correct me if I am wrong by smoking weed dramatically changes the activity of nerve cells containing dopamine, which would be less activity at school. Bad education = bad life in most cases. I also read that Marijuana increases blood pressure and heart rate, and also reduces oxygen-carrying blood cells, which would mean in increase in heart attack rates wouldn't it? Please correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

Watch out mice, farq often uses a lot of youtube videos to prove he is right! j/k
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:11 am

.Yunoko wrote:I haven't and wouldn't do drugs.

But I do drink I have drank alcohol since I was 12 or 13, But when I drink it I don't get hung over.

same here.

have u ever tried one of captin morgans pineapple colada wine coolers?\

ooooo.....

those are GREAT
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:07 am

having been someone who smoked weed in the past. i know for a fact i wasnt addicted and only accepted it because it was free. mind you some drugs are TERRIBLE crack and cocaine for example. crack is extremely addictive. crack heads will steal your stuff for crack so dont be their friends. however crack heads do sell things for incredibly low low prices. got a 360 for 100 dollars thanks to an uh "associate" of my brother.

and since were throwing studies out there http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle_blo ... arent_drug

many great men were pot smokers

bob marley for example http://www.joewein.de/kaya.htm, kurt cobain, james brown, bill murray. so smoking pot doesnt ALWAYS equal bad life.

also at one point in time alcohol was illegal and america had the biggest depression ever at the same time. i think alcohol is MUCH more dangerous.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:46 am

blackzmage wrote:
.Yunoko wrote:I haven't and wouldn't do drugs.

same here.

have u ever tried one of captin morgans pineapple colada wine coolers?\

ooooo.....

those are GREAT

Lol um no but I have had there coolers, I love Smernoff Ice Coolers though.
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:29 pm

first of all wine coolers arent alcohol...... it takes like 4o to get me even buzzed... secondly i only drink when i feel like it and the 1 time i did mariquana i didnt feel a thing but i personally think that it's just as bad as cigaretes because (this is important) because #1 u can get lung cancer from weed to... ur still inhaling smoke #2 it deforms your children and lowers your sperm count.. just sayin

ps. i dont drink that much but i have drunk many a wine cooler and felt nothin
Next

Return to General Chat