<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:26 pm

let me try again.

blackzmage wrote:I am leaving the PSP Homebrew Scene for a few reasons. I have lost interest in everything and seen some things.
I will not continue to make portals. You know where my place is on the web, and in that place i have a message for Diehard335 and DarkPacMan77.
I am not leaving becuase im not reconized as somthing. I just grow tired of the avarage life.
I must move on...
I do apologize for all of you to read this crappy good-bye but that these are my final words.

blackzmage

:arrow:

NOw that i have calmed my a** down, i'd like to revise my sh*tty lil goodbye.

I am going to leave for a while. i might come back. i cant leave PSPBrew.
i am attached. I cant leave my friends. I dont want to become a staff or anything, if that is what
you are thinking. I am Done with portals however. BUT the reason im going to
be away is because i plan to learn C++. i picked up a good book @ a book store.
i will be occupied, and i plan to come back with somthing.but i do apologize for
wasting your time.
Last edited by blackzmage on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:36 pm

It's been good man... I got your message... good luck with life...
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:36 pm

This is a sad day for the homebrew scene.. So you're not gonna be on the forums anymore, and your site? Well I hope the best of you and that you will visit every once in a while. Perhaps getting on custom firmware with give you interest back :).
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm

Sorry dude.... We all want to know why tho. Whats his website again? I forgots.....
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:50 pm

See ya.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 pm

I think I'm going to have to do the same.

Seriously, nobody cool comes on here no more. I honestly feel like my contribution on tutorials, review contest,
helping the help section and everywhere around the site never really gave me a great proposition while everyone
else had the attention to receive it. (ex. ace_012, Mailas, tbag, staxx, Yunoko, Supashay, Vault, Devils, TK and Thientam)
I've done pretty much the same amount of things they've done. Besides, I'm ALWAYS on here. I'm appreciated for my job position on the news page for WiiBrew, but not if its an abandoned place where nobody looks at anything.

So maybe until Monkey gets back or whoever gets control of the site, nothings going to change.

Peace Out.
Last edited by Slick on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm

Hope everything goes well blackzmage, see ya.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:43 pm

Gosh yall. Dont everyone leave.

Asddasit: this site CANT run without ur tuts.
Slick: I thought u were a Admin for the longest. Well until last night.lol. Talk to DPM and maybe, who knows what will happen. Just delete that post first cause he wont want a person who complains about it.
Blackzmage: U have been one of the people i stay in contact with the most on this site. I will miss u a lot.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:18 pm

Slick wrote:I think I'm going to have to do the same.

Slick, if you remember what I said before, it still holds true now. Check your PM box and respond.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:23 pm

I no longer even own a PSP nor have i even played a SINGLE game of any kind really other than the occasional Drunk/High/Both GTA.

But..life goes on.

Goodluck with your adventure.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:45 am

wow, well change is good I've had to leave a lot of things to and it is better to move on.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:21 am

If people are leaving because of the lack of recognition, well then boo hoo... You think everyone in the homebrew/hacking scene is in it for the recognition? heck no... they do it usually as a hobby or just for the scene. Sure, some recognition would be nice, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape over. While it may not seem like your contributions mean anything, i assure you they do. I think the majority of the people that come around don't sign up, or sign up and not post. That was the case with me originally...

Anyway, since yet another person has decided to announce their departure... good bye and good luck.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:57 am

Read this message completely, especially those planning to leave!

Leaving because you aren't being recognized is a simple failure to understand that you must first do your part before you are even CONSIDERED to be awarded in any way, shape, or form. Slick is the only person that has slaved for PSPBrew for years. He demands more recognition than even myself, but keep in mind, I was brought here to be an admin by Nik, he just thought I should start out as a moderator so that people wouldn't get mad... kinda like how you guys are right now.

I've helped thousands of people personally, and tens of thousands more from my tutorials both here and elsewhere. But that doesn't mean that I'm anything special compared to anyone else here, and I mean that. But brentbizzle has a point that I think you guys need to understand. There's people out there that do far more than any of us have, and have legions of people that HATE them for what they've done. For example, nobody in the PSP scene can come close to replicating StrmnNrmn's work on his Nintendo 64 emulator, yet there are people that HATE him because it doesn't play full-speed. Just the same, people here are mad because they've been around for a while, and haven't been promoted to moderator or administrator, and that's simply ridiculous. Less than 0.05% of members become staff members of any forum, so I'm curious as to how people think they "deserve" a staff position out of the blue.

Please understand, I'm not ripping on the 3 that are contemplating leaving, I'm making a blanketed generalization about most of the members who have left in the past. There's a point where we all must wake up and realize that we aren't 2 years old anymore, and no matter how many times we take a sh*t correctly in the toilet, we're still producing sh*t, and not quality posts of meaningful value. Now, with that out of my system, I hope I haven't hurt any personal feelings. If I have, perhaps you don't belong on the internet in the first place, as people aren't generally friendly on here, but those of us that TRY to are the ones that get really irritated in events like this.

OKAY, here's the real issue at hand. We have people leaving, and I don't like that. In fact, when I see something bad happen, I not only want to overcome the problem, I want to make it bigger and better than ever before. For that reason, I've suspended all of the other moderators and news posters from every single site in the brewology, and I plan to reinstate new moderators and news posters for the other sites in the brewology.

This is where volunteers come in. I need the cream of the crop. I need dedicated people working towards a dedicated cause. I need members to come forward to fill those empty positions in a last stand to try and revive those sites which were cut off before they had time to mature. If you're a member of this site that feels they are wasting their potential and not being recognized, here's your chance. You want recognition? - fill a position at one of the other sites and make yourself recognized through a dedicated effort of enhancing our network in an attempt to restore it. I'm taking open calls right now. If you want it, there's a good chance you'll have it. PSPBrew and XboxBrew are fine right now, but news posters are needed throughout the entire brewology.

I'd just like to point out this one last thing. A few moderators have kept their positions. I'd like to take this time to congratulate them.

staxx
ace 012 - now a moderator of both xboxbrew as well as pspbrew
bkfraiders7 - newly appointed to xboxbrew
brentbizzle - wiibrew

For their obvious dedication and hard work, those members have retained their staff positions and should be respected for it.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

G4m3R

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 am

why is everyone so negative now?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:30 pm

I'd just like to say, you know if it weren't for older members like asddasit or slick or any other great members the forum wouldn't be were it is now. I wish the older staff was here, but we just have to move on. Maybe they will come back, maybe not. And everyone has already pointed out the fact that just because your a great member doesn't mean we need to make every great member part of the staff. If you really want to see what you have been wasting your time for just look at the forum. If it wasn't for all the members that posted here in the past, it wouldn't be here. Thanks to the older members that posted a lot this is what has came out of it. Just because you aren't a mod or 1 person doesn't like you doesn't change the fact your the reason the forums are here. But this is your chance if you want to be on staff, and I'm sorry if someone's attitude isn't good but don't worry about it. We will take care of it, just message one of the staff members about it. And thanks dpm. I hope you all don't leave, whatever the reason may be we can fix it. This is a pretty successful psp site anyways :)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
Next

Return to General Chat