This is scary...............ghosts?

<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:32 am

Maybe these ghostly acts are starting to settle down.
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Im with u mailas g!

I havent checked these forums for a while. Just yesterday i started lookin up ghost videos, to have fun. But wat i saw was really scary, and convincing. I came home last nite at 11:30.
When i went to sleep, i made sure the closet door was closed( since i was scared after seing the ghost videos) and went to sleep. Now for some weird reason i woke up at 3:25, sharp, like last nite. And the thing dat scares me is THE CLOSET DOOR WAS OPEN. I asked ma family and said none of them opened it. And when i make sure ma room door is closed, it opens by itself, it has started happening after the stories and videos.

Mailas g, go to yourghoststories.com for real stories, photos, and videos of ghosts and paranormal s***.

Juan

PS dont look at mirrors late at nite or play wtih quoja(i think thats how u spell it) boards. ive heard things!
PSP busted

My other laptop speedtest (Pavilion ze2000)

MY laptop (pavilion N5210)

Im impressed, it says i got road runner, but i dont!
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Re: Im with u mailas g!

juan_da_n00b wrote:I havent checked these forums for a while. Just yesterday i started lookin up ghost videos, to have fun. But wat i saw was really scary, and convincing. I came home last nite at 11:30.
When i went to sleep, i made sure the closet door was closed( since i was scared after seing the ghost videos) and went to sleep. Now for some weird reason i woke up at 3:25, sharp, like last nite. And the thing dat scares me is THE CLOSET DOOR WAS OPEN. I asked ma family and said none of them opened it. And when i make sure ma room door is closed, it opens by itself, it has started happening after the stories and videos.

Mailas g, go to yourghoststories.com for real stories, photos, and videos of ghosts and paranormal s***.

Juan

PS dont look at mirrors late at nite or play wtih quoja(i think thats how u spell it) boards. ive heard things!

Who said u could come back NOOB. :!:

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:35 pm

juan_da_n00b wrote:I havent checked these forums for a while. Just yesterday i started lookin up ghost videos, to have fun. But wat i saw was really scary, and convincing. I came home last nite at 11:30.

Juan

now thas F***ed up. did you close u r door all the way cuz maybe your door isnt leveled and it opened b/c you didnt close it all the way.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Juan

a WIJI board.
That is true too.
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:59 pm

I'm pretty sure its spelt OUIJA board. But anyways...Duck tape your closet closed xD Then it wont open.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:14 pm

I have no idea how to spell it but i know its pronuced.

Wi-Ji Board
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:17 pm

No, I think he was referring to Wee Jee or something like that.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 pm

I aint going to any ghost videos..............
Seriously I went to one like 4 days ago because I was curious........I couldnt sleep.................
But that closet thing is weird, are you sure you checked with EVERYONE?

Also do you know if anyone in your house has died?
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:22 pm

My Dad did a seance (Say-on-sss, for the newbs) one time when he was 19. It was like 3:15AM when he did it and he told me his T.V fell off the cabnit it was on and a couple of chairs fell over during it. When we went to go to sleep in his room, he found his bed had been over-turned and all of his sheets had been pulled off (He lived alone n a flat so no-one else could have done it). I don't know if he was lying but my Dad isn't the lying type of person. I believe him.

I'm never going to mess with this creepy s**t. Even though i'm really interested in the paranormal.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:55 am

I used to have a tabby cat, until it died around when I was 11. about 3 years ago, I took a picture with a new camera I got and when it was developed I saw a faint outline of a cat that looked exactally like my old one. The next day I woke up and discovered a claw mark on my leg! I was freaked to sh*t!
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:29 pm

F that i not looking at no website! and i though it was called the luigi board lol.
Need help with emu's, Roms And Homebrew give me a pm or a post
Psp #1 3.52M33-4, Psp #2 3.52M33-4, Psp #3 1.5
<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:23 pm

god d***

im so mad, ma sis thought it would be funny if she didnt told me she opened it.
Well its prob just da door or something. But this new appartment its so weird.
OMG i swear to god i think it was when i was about to sleep after watchin family guy at 12:0something but as i went to da kitchen to get some water i closed my eyes and i SAW A SIGN DAT READ: BEWARE, DONT GO THIS WAY and then an arrow dat pointed to my room. The sign background was red and the letters were in blak. Plz is there such things as seing things like dat? Plz because dat is so weird, i scared da s*** outta ma self.

and also does waking up exactly at 8:09 in the morning 4 nights straight have to do with anything paranormal? And then exacly at 2:28am or 2:29am exactly have anything to do also with paranormal (the 2am thing was on weekends). Did i mention i forgot to pray those 4 nights?

ever since i saw does ghost things ive been havin weird events.
PSP busted

My other laptop speedtest (Pavilion ze2000)

MY laptop (pavilion N5210)

Im impressed, it says i got road runner, but i dont!
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:18 pm

Well....I use to have 3 or 4 goldfishes and a turtle.

*sighs* I forgot all about my turtle, I use to have him when I was 10 or 11, I missed him so much :(
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Well, on the movie "Exorcism of Emily Rose" people wake up at exactly 3:15 (Witching hour). Has anything important happened on those times?
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat