<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Did you even read the post I made where I stated:

When humans walked in the moon did they stack rocks or did they leave technology behind? Aliens would have done the same. What about on Mars and Venus?"

I am not 10,000 years old so I can't prove anything but it would be common sense to me that if Aliens did build these structures that they would have used some other material besides rock. We can't even send a manned mission half way across the solar system and we don't even use rock to build with anymore.

The Pyramids were the sky scrapers of their time. Not a single Modern skyscraper has been made of stone since the beginning of the so called "Space age".

Do you really think that a civilization advanced enough to travel light years to earth would have left a pile of stones as their legacy?

C'mon dude, put down the comics, shut off the video games, close Youtube and think for yourself!

I know you have common sense, use it!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

robbiesonic3

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:31 pm

drama thats what it is most all of the time .
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 pm

que13x wrote:Did you even read the post I made where I stated:

When humans walked in the moon did they stack rocks or did they leave technology behind? Aliens would have done the same. What about on Mars and Venus?"

I am not 10,000 years old so I can't prove anything but it would be common sense to me that if Aliens did build these structures that they would have used some other material besides rock. We can't even send a manned mission half way across the solar system and we don't even use rock to build with anymore.

The Pyramids were the sky scrapers of their time. Not a single Modern skyscraper has been made of stone since the beginning of the so called "Space age".

Do you really think that a civilization advanced enough to travel light years to earth would have left a pile of stones as their legacy?

C'mon dude, put down the comics, shut off the video games, close Youtube and think for yourself!

I know you have common sense, use it!
common sense tells me aliens made those and then the illuminati hid their technology so they could go on with there religion plan and people wouldnt know aliens existed but the aliens tried to leave us clues to be enlightened

PAWNED NOOB!!!
lmao dude you dont know how much fun i had messing with you all in this thread, half the time i was just f*cking around and not being serious LOLOLOL :lol:
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 pm

ROLFMAO!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
Previous

Return to General Chat