I hope this is real

<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 pm

farquezy wrote:Ok will i doubt that cavemen just randomly were like " HEY LETS CARRY HUGE donkey STONES DOZENS OF MILES AND MAKE STONEHENGE"

Good rebuttal; lots of substance. How could I argue with any of it. (sarcasm)
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:00 pm

que13x wrote:
farquezy wrote:Ok will i doubt that cavemen just randomly were like " HEY LETS CARRY HUGE donkey STONES DOZENS OF MILES AND MAKE STONEHENGE"

Good rebuttal; lots of substance. How could I argue with any of it. (sarcasm)
well i know you couldnt, cause if you could you wouldnt use sarcasm to make mockery of it, instead you could give me a intelligent response with good facts backing you up, until that, i will have a hard time believe that cavemen got bored and made stonehenges
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:47 pm

farquezy wrote:well i know you couldnt, cause if you could you wouldnt use sarcasm to make mockery of it, instead you could give me a intelligent response with good facts backing you up, until that, i will have a hard time believe that cavemen got bored and made stonehenges

WRONG!!

You don't even know what a cave man is so how could I explain it to you?

When humans walked in the moon did they stack rocks or did they leave technology behind? Aliens would have done the same.

What about on Mars and Venus?

Stonehenge and the Pyramids were man made end of discussion.
Last edited by que13x on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:47 pm

Hmm this should reiterate what farq was trying to say.
It's hard for people to wrap their thick heads around the simple fact that the group of beings who built the ancient Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and other so-called "ancient mysteries" is the very same group of beings who control Earth right now. Moreover, the group of beings who created ultra-popular religions such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism is, once again, the very same group of beings who control Earth right now. And, the group of beings who invented civilization, first in ancient Mesopotamia and then in ancient Egypt is, again, the very same group of beings who control Earth right now.

And yes, "group," not "groups."

The ruling elite's deception against humanity mainly exists at a fundamental level, affecting the aspects of reality that you erroneously assume are basic truths. After all, it's not as if you were born 5,000 years ago. Rather, you were born only within the last 100 years, and thus, were born into a world that was already neck-deep in deception. So, for example, your understanding of history is skewed, because the so-called "official" version of history that you were taught was written by the ruling elite themselves.
ImageImage
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:05 pm

I thought this thread was about how Aliens are coming in October. I don't know why we are trying to turn this into a conspiracy global domination thread. I already stated that if all powerful aliens from space were behind it all then why do it so slowly? To keep us guessing? That does not make sense.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:13 pm

If they told us all the truth then they wouldn't have power over us. Truth is power.
ImageImage
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Money is power. Tuth is meaningless.
With enough money you make your own truth.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Money is nothing if it was originally made up as a lie.
ImageImage
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Then let me have yours. PM me your details.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:27 pm

que13x wrote:
farquezy wrote:well i know you couldnt, cause if you could you wouldnt use sarcasm to make mockery of it, instead you could give me a intelligent response with good facts backing you up, until that, i will have a hard time believe that cavemen got bored and made stonehenges

WRONG!!

You don't even know what a cave man is so how could I explain it to you?

When humans walked in the moon did they stack rocks or did they leave technology behind? Aliens would have done the same.

What about on Mars and Venus?

Stonehenge and the Pyramids were man made end of discussion.
ALIENS EXIST AND THEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS
END OF DISCUSSION
STFU, LALALALALA IM NOT LISTENING!!!!
:D
That is how im going to respond since you dont want to give me a good reason, then ill just be a little b*tch
hehehehe
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:43 pm

You disappoint me Farcry. Have the mods lock YOUR thread since you no longer have anything meaningful to contribute to it.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:13 pm

que13x wrote:You disappoint me Farcry. Have the mods lock YOUR thread since you no longer have anything meaningful to contribute to it.
lol your the one who wont prove me wrong.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

farquezy wrote:
que13x wrote:You disappoint me Farcry. Have the mods lock YOUR thread since you no longer have anything meaningful to contribute to it.

I hope that doesn't mean that your youtube video is "proof of you being right...". If so, he doesn't even have to attempt to prove himself right or wrong. It's a given at that point.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm

First we have the LHC Doomsday scare, and now this? Man, the media are so serious these
days, lol.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:58 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:
farquezy wrote:

I hope that doesn't mean that your youtube video is "proof of you being right...". If so, he doesn't even have to attempt to prove himself right or wrong. It's a given at that point.

-DarkPacMan77-
no, lol not even close
i just want him to prove to me that the stonehenges were made by men and give me exactly how they did it and why they did it
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat