<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:31 pm

some things need to be said.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:32 pm

roxfox64 wrote:@ Farq
No genius, Posting videos just makes you a media slave dog who thinks he isn't because the videos seem to be focused toward another way of thinking, when really you should be looking for your own way of thinking.

There is one thing that Books, Videos, News Posts, or anything else can't give you, and thats a mind of your own.
i do think for myself
if i didnt i would be a religious idiot, as in blowing myself up for 42 virgins
i would be believing whatever the hell the media told me
i would be living in lala land
i wouldn't give a damn about anything going on in the world
and i sure wouldnt even consider the possibility of having a view which is not the majority view

this alone proves i think for myself
this alone proves im not a sheep

most kids my age could care less about any of that stuff
but i care because i'm not a corporate slave
and i will never be one
Last edited by farquezy on Tue May 20, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:38 pm

No genius, Posting videos just makes you a media slave dog who thinks he isn't because the videos seem to be focused toward another way of thinking, when really you should be looking for your own way of thinking.

There is one thing that Books, Videos, News Posts, or anything else can't give you, and thats a mind of your own.
i do think for myself YOU DON'T
if i didnt i would be a religious idiot YOU ARE
i would be believing whatever the hell the media told me YOU DO YOUTUBREWER
i would be living in lala land YOU SEEM TO
i wouldn't give a damn about anything going on in the world DO YOU TRULY?
and i sure wouldnt even consider the possibility of having a view which is not the majority view ACTUALLY, YOU WOULDN'T CARE. THE ONLY VIEW THATS IMPORTANT OR EVEN RELEVENT IS YOUR OWN

this alone proves i think for myself THAT PROVES YOU'RE A MEDIA LAP DOG
this alone proves im not a sheep IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT YOU ARE

most kids my age could care less about any of that stuff I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU
but i care because i'm not a corporate slave AREN'T YOU?
and i will never be one WON'T YOU?
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:46 pm

roxfox64 wrote:

i do think for myself YOU DON'T
if i didnt i would be a religious idiot YOU ARE
i would be believing whatever the hell the media told me YOU DO YOUTUBREWER
i would be living in lala land YOU SEEM TO
i wouldn't give a damn about anything going on in the world DO YOU TRULY?
and i sure wouldnt even consider the possibility of having a view which is not the majority view ACTUALLY, YOU WOULDN'T CARE. THE ONLY VIEW THATS IMPORTANT OR EVEN RELEVENT IS YOUR OWN

this alone proves i think for myself THAT PROVES YOU'RE A MEDIA LAP DOG
this alone proves im not a sheep IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT YOU ARE

most kids my age could care less about any of that stuff I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU
but i care because i'm not a corporate slave AREN'T YOU?
and i will never be one WON'T YOU?
wow yah that just proves how mature and rational you are child.
And your saying watching youtube videos that have millions of anti government things makes me a media slave?? if you haven't noticed normal people post those videos
oh wait, never mind ABC, NBC, and CNN just make all those accounts and post those videos (sarcasm"
yah i give a damn about the world i'm from a different country, and my myspace has a song on ti called the 3rd world, i wonder what that means

this lala land seems to be a very bloody and dirty place that i live it

"and i sure wouldnt even consider the possibility of having a view which is not the majority view ACTUALLY, YOU WOULDN'T CARE. THE ONLY VIEW THATS IMPORTANT OR EVEN RELEVENT IS YOUR OWN"
no your moms view is much more important to me
what is that? everyone is like that, they only care about their own view not others, thats just something foolish that you wrote
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Dam you guys went on without me :(. I left this topic with only a few posts. Well when people get rilled up they say things they don't really mean. Farq, don't talk bad about religion, you seem to bring it up and like to disprove it and only say it is BS, when you can't back it up. And you think just about everyone except you is a corporate slave that believes everything the media tells you, WHILE you consistently believe every conspiracy out there on Youtube. There are coincidences everywhere.

Stop thinking that you are better than everyone else because you think you aren't a sheep and everyone else is. But I think you don't really mean that stuff, when people get into an argument anything can come from the mouth.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Dam you guys went on without me :(. I left this topic with only a few posts. Well when people get rilled up they say things they don't really mean. Farq, don't talk bad about religion, you seem to bring it up and like to disprove it and only say it is BS, when you can't back it up. And you think just about everyone except you is a corporate slave that believes everything the media tells you, WHILE you consistently believe every conspiracy out there on Youtube. There are coincidences everywhere.

Stop thinking that you are better than everyone else because you think you aren't a sheep and everyone else is. But I think you don't really mean that stuff, when people get into an argument anything can come from the mouth.
no i dont think your a slave, i dont think rox fox is a slave, i dont think que is a slave, i dont think DPM is a slave.
ops my bad about the religion part
yah well i didnt mean you all are sheeps i meant it as average people are sheep.

I know i say so much useless BS when i get to argument i'll admit to that.

and in a argument you want to sound like your better than the other person, isnt that the whole point lol?
ah its so hard to please everyone.

But advent there is only 2 conspiracies i believe in, 9/11 and pearl harbor
there are to much evidence to back them up, i thought you believed in 9/11 one as well
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:59 pm

farquezy wrote:
AdventWolf wrote:Dam you guys went on without me :(. I left this topic with only a few posts. Well when people get rilled up they say things they don't really mean. Farq, don't talk bad about religion, you seem to bring it up and like to disprove it and only say it is BS, when you can't back it up. And you think just about everyone except you is a corporate slave that believes everything the media tells you, WHILE you consistently believe every conspiracy out there on Youtube. There are coincidences everywhere.

no i dont think your a slave, i dont think rox fox is a slave, i dont think que is a slave, i dont think DPM is a slave.
yah well i didnt mean you all are sheeps i meant it as average people are sheep.

and in a argument you want to sound like your better than the other person, isnt that the whole point lol?

there are to much evidence to back them up, i thought you believed in 9/11 one as well

Farq, the point of an arguement is Two seperate entities colliding, laying out their Feelings and beliefs.

If your feelings aren't genuine, you can't win.

Anywho, you still haven't told me why you think 9/11 is a conspiricy...
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm

It's a possibility, but I don't believe too much in that conspiracy. I went to a website once that advocated the 9/11 conspiracy and it had a donation box.. wtf? Why would a website advocating anti-government stuff have a donation box.. With a goal of about $100,000? They had $30,000 donated, I mean what the hell is that, its a dam website and it has no purpose to raise the money. I guess its just a ploy to subdue the masses.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm

roxfox64 wrote:
farquezy wrote:

Farq, the point of an arguement is Two seperate entities colliding, laying out their Feelings and beliefs.

If your feelings aren't genuine, you can't win.

Anywho, you still haven't told me why you think 9/11 is a conspiricy...
oh advantage of being older is not necessary being smarter, but having more experience
and im experienced enough to know that discussing 9/11 on forums is never a good idea
My feelings are more than genuine thank you

its just amazing how people always think they are right, how they think they are better, how they think they are smarter.
Its with that with everyone, and more with me obviously
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm

In the tradition of the Youtubebrewer

Look up "Loose Change" on Youtube
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm

que you keep stealing my ideas ;)

But anywho, Farq, take a looky here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uPOBMzMTP4U
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 pm

roxfox64 wrote:que you keep stealing my ideas ;)

But anywho, Farq, take a looky here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uPOBMzMTP4U
oh you are so unintelligent you just posted a youtube video
you corporate slave
you are just a fool
wow that just show you what a wako you are
yah im being sarcastic obviously

and thats a good song, but what was the point of you posting it?

also que that shows 9/11 was a inside job doesnt it?

and this song is way better http://youtube.com/watch?v=tD5WlQ54Sg0
this is a great song as well, listen to what both them say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PRvFzPkFUm0
also que you might want to look at this new immortal technique song as well
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm

You seem to act as if you are better and smarter than everyone else Farq, you repeatedly say people are sheep and stuff. Maybe the reason you get into arguments with people all the time is not because of the 20 people or so, it is because of you?
IDK, but these topics require peace of mind, and no hot headedness, you have to be sensitive of peoples beliefs or you will never get through to them.
Last edited by AdventWolf on Tue May 20, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm

I think it is funny you making fun of me while I make fun of you.

I barely got that typed I was laughing so hard.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm

que13x wrote:I think it is funny you making fun of me while I make fun of you.

I barely got that typed I was laughing so hard.
who me? when did i make fun of you?
why did you sign off AIM?
AdventWolf wrote:You seem to act as if you are better and smarter than everyone else Farq, you repeatedly say people are sheep and stuff. Maybe the reason you get into arguments with people all the time is not because of the 20 people or so, it is because of you?
wtf when did i directly ever call anyone sheep?
well doesnt everyone think they are smarter than the other person? its normal!!! its human nature to have the illusion of knowledge. We all think we know everything, but i learn new things everyday
specially today
and i didnt even say that in last post.
yah i get into arguments with people because i like to express things to them that they are uncomfortable with and dont want to believe
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat