John McCian vs Obama

<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:The United States (let alone the entire world) will never allow a "one world government" - especially as skewed as the one you describe. I know there are theories and supposed guidelines and structure behind the idea, but it is simply an idea that will never be more than an idea.

-DarkPacMan77-
on the back of the dollar bill with the pyramid with the eye is says at the top "Annuit Coeptis" meaning "he favors our undertaking" which basically means it is a success and at the bottom with the ribbon it says "Nuvas Ordo Seciorom" meaning " the new world order"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34
watch this and learn more about it
its amazying.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 pm

ace_012 wrote:I actually had terrorism in my mind when I mentioned Muslim. It was just the first thing that came up in my head when I tried to think of a president I wouldn't want, and since a good amount of terrorism is brought about by Muslims, or at least they say they are, that's why I said I wouldn't want a Muslim president.

You have misunderstood me Ace. I just wanted to highlight your first amendment right to free speech by thinking and posting whatever you like, I only hope that some day you give our leaders their first amendment right to free religion.

On the one world government topic I say to those that fear it to stand up and do something about it instead of yelling from the side lines if it scares you so much. I do not believe it will happen because there are many developing nations going through their own industrial revolution right now that want their day in the sun such as those in Africa and Asia.

America fought for over 60 years to prevent a one world government from happening, this is why we fought in WWII and why the cold war started with Russia.

The government is just an assembly of people. People make mistakes. If you see something in the government you do not like say something, and if that fails then do something about it.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh I almost forgot!

Free will and destiny do not mix. If destiny exists then free will is just an illusion. Without destiny there can be no prophecy.

Obviously the one world government crowd believes in destiny, that the future can not be changed. I believe in free will, that I can control my future.

When I read the last book of the bible I understand that the devil fights a loosing battle. I ask anyone that can explain this in a manner that everyone can understand why in the world would anyone knowingly fight a loosing battle? If god (and the devil) knows how everything ends and who will be saved in the end then really why are we here? To take a test? Are the grades posted before we even start? Can anyone please explain how anyone has a choice at all if the outcome is already known?

OH and FarQ; how about a better and more reliable source to support your views besides You Tube where anyone with a web cam can post whatever they like?
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:30 pm

haha wikiepedia??
but i mean the video supported its words with facts.
and i looked it up and pretty much all of it were true except the secret society which NO ONE is sure about
I believe such a thin exists but they just dont want us to know about it.

what about the video do you not agree with?
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:34 pm

who is the old guy?

If something is subliminal how can we ever be aware of it?

Are they Egyptian or German?

Colombia faction?

I think all of the "evidence" is being tied together in a very poor fashion.

If this secret society was so good then why is there so much symbology put out in the public view?

If it is a secret society how come I can go on google and get all this information about it?

Tell you what if it is true how come you aren't leading the charge to stop them? You care right?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Yea, a lot of people speak of 'secret agencies' and stuff, but if they where really that secret, there shouldn't be much information on it. Unless someone leaked, but they would probably be killed.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Well I won't say one of our leaders can't be Muslim or another religion, and everyone is entitled to the first amendment, but that still doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't want a Muslim president lol. I'm not denning anyone of the first amendment, the reason i wouldn't want a Muslim president is because well he doesn't believe the same things I believe. The same goes for you not voting for a president who might not believe in the second amendment. Could you blame me for voting for a president who doesn't believe the same things as me? I don't know maybe it's just me but I usually would vote for a president who believe the same things as me whether it be religious aspects, or our armed forces, or right to bear arms, it's still all the same.

As for predestination, I don't know anyone who can explain it easily. We've talked about ti before at our church, and about why the satan does what he does even though he knows he will loose, and to tell the truth I dunno know. I just believe in a way we have free will, but God already knows what we are going to choose so basically he just helps us along the way. Or maybe as in destination, God meant for maybe a homeless guy to come across you but left it up to you to choose whether to help him or leave him there. When you think about it (at least when I try to), it's all the same, the harder I think the more it seems like predestination and free will is just the exact same.
Last edited by ace on Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Yea thats true in a lot of cases, you have nothing to worry about. I don't know where Que was going with you hating on muslim Presidents.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 pm

que13x wrote:If it is a secret society how come I can go on google and get all this information about it?

Tell you what if it is true how come you aren't leading the charge to stop them? You care right?
yah true, but secret society's dont always stay a secret and the main pat of that movie was to show the thing of the dollar bill.
In my view that just crazy, putting "he favors us" and "the new world order" next to the all seeing eye...
now come on dude, thats just crazy and should be taken of. These must have a meaning and to me that video explains them the best unless i see or read something that proves that the things on that video are wrong.

But what about the picture they showed where the dudes were meeting? was that their real meeting or was it something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3biFKW_vWY i find this to be very interesting in explaining things.

but who knows, im putting these videos so you guys can tell me if they are right or wrong
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:17 pm

Sorry if I seemed to hate on anyone that was not my intention.

However, I do think it is a little unfair that a lot is assumed about a person just because of the religion that they choose. The KKK is an organization that embraces god and the bible but no one shuns Christianity because of the actions of the Klan the way Muslims are shunned for the actions of less than 1% of all practitioners. Before anyone tries to play the race card I want to mention that there are plenty of "white" Muslims. Read up on the recent 10 year history of the former Yugoslavia if you doubt me.

I feel that the president should be sensitive to everyone in the country and also support the constitution by not using religion to make policy therefore it should not really matter what religion the president is.

On the topic of predestination I figured it out!!

Ready?

The answer is that the Devil has never read the bible and is clueless as to what is in store for him and his lot in the end.
That is the only explanation that makes sense. Right?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 am

Well I was not saying all Muslims are terrorists. I wouldn't want a true Muslim president because maybe the Muslim religion agrees with abortion, and I don't. Just using that as an example. It doesn't matter what the president, if they really are what they say they are then their religion will play a role in their decisions. Well what I'm trying to get at is, I'm not hating against any president because of their religion but because of the beliefs of the religion. I mean all a religion is, is a set of beliefs. So I'm assuming about a person based of their beliefs pretty much, and how could you not assume anything about a person based off their beliefs? If a president believe abortion is fine, then how could you not assume he will be in favor of a law saying abortion is legal in all the states? I know maybe the president will change his mind because a majority vote said abortion should not be legalized, but that still doesn't change the fact that he believe abortion should be legalized.

But anyways, I've heard theories about satan reading the whole bible except revelations. Or I've heard that he already knows he is going down, so he decided he would take as many people with him as he can so that's why he does what he does today. I think the latter is a more reliable theory. Because according to the bible, satan knows the bible front and back, but then again the bible wasn't written when he turned against God was it? (correct me if I'm wrong) So then maybe the latter of the theories I mentioned would make more sense in that case.

O and que, I just noticed you do have good grammar but why do you not capitalize the G in God when it is a name, but you capitalize the d in devil? That just stuck out to me since I mean depending who you are referring to, God is a name.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 am

ace_012 wrote:I've heard that he[Satan] already knows he is going down, so he decided he would take as many people with him as he can

I have heard this theory too but like I mentioned it does not make sense to me because of the freewill/predestination paradox on this thread will which I will not repost now for the sake of space.

ace_012 wrote: the bible wasn't written when he [Satan]turned against God was it?

I do not think the bible was written when Satan was cast out of heaven, but it has been in print for hundreds if not the last thousand years since and the devil should of had access especially if he ever stayed in a hotel. You can always find a bible at a hotel, unless a really really religious person steals it.

ace_012 wrote:O and que, I just noticed you do have good grammar but why do you not capitalize the G in God when it is a name, but you capitalize the d in devil? That just stuck out to me since I mean depending who you are referring to, God is a name.

I am glad you mentioned this. I try to use proper grammar and I think everyone should endevour to do the same. As for capitalizing Devil and not God I feel that is an error on my part as both are generic terms and not proper names, neither should be capitalized, but hey what do I know? I will be more aware of simple mistakes like that in the future, thanks for pointing out.

The debate has been fun people but I must take my leave from posting for a while. Perhaps someday I will return hopefully then as now we will have something good to discuss/debate.

Que13x
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:58 am

Oh ok, feel free to join in anytime Que :D.
Well what I have heard is that the Devil knows the Bible more than all of us, he knows every single page and can quote scripture, even Revelations. What you said Ace, about he knows whats going down and he'll try to make as many people fall from God as he can, that is close to what I think. However, I think the Devil thinks he might still have a chance, I mean he was stupid enough to try to be as powerful as God, and became a fallen angel. The Bible was written I think after the Devil was cast out of heaven, it just recollects the Events of him being in heaven and falling and taking 1/3 of the angels with him.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:45 pm

if you guys believe in the devil why dont you believe in santa claus? People claim to seem both, santa claus brings me presents on christmas.

so how come you dont believe in santa claus because i do because it says in a book he exists and people have said they have seen him.
I've seen him too, i see him every christmas at the mall!!!
SANTA CLAUS EXISTS!!!!

Edit: tooth fairy exists too!!! he brought me one dollar when i put my teeth under my bed!!!
it even says in countless books he does, and people say they have seen him!!!!

TOOTH FAIRY EXISTS
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 pm

please.. Stop being ignorant, those are child-folk tales. And if you actually still believe in those things, I'm sorry. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to bring the 'Santa Clause' thing up, but everyone knows he doesn't exist lol, no books seriously believe in his existence. Except the old 'Saint Nicholas' character from a long time ago that existed, but not the modern day 'Santa Clause'
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat