Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Roaches?!

How do you feel about roaches?

I can't stand those little basterds!
45%
They don't bug me.
36%
I'm not super scared of them, but yea they are creepy.
18%

Total votes : 11
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 11, 2008 5:56 pm

i hate any kind of bug
i wish bugs were taken off this planet

LOL WATCH THIS
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HouKWe02K40
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun May 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Alright, Leet is the most asinine language ever created by some jackass nerd who has less of a chance of getting a date than Kirsty Allie has of "losing weight and keeping it off®"

Those who use it(Other than to rip on the Assmunch who thinks he's cool) are jackoffs, nerds, and pastey faced loosers who manage to fail P.E.

End of story, Case closed, the end, Asta La Bye-bye, I don't want to hear any more about it, WERE DONE!!!
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:35 pm

light_alistor wrote:one time i turned on a facet at my school and like some water was coming out but not all. i was washing my hands in the water then this big A$$ roach landed on my hand.

i was sleeping in my friends basement once and i woke up feeling something crawling in my ear so i like tried to grab it out but accidentally squished it IN MY EAR

Awww man that is nasty. Man roaches are the worst! Although I couldn't find a find for "the fear of roaches".
And yea I've seen that video Fqr :P. Although I wouldn't a girl like that lol.

And yea, 1337 speak is pretty gay, and those that use it are usually people that don't know how to carry on a conversation.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon May 12, 2008 5:47 pm

heh my gram bombed her house like nine times in a row. and she was completely bug free for about 4 years now the place is gross as hell agaiin
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu May 15, 2008 4:06 pm

where is the "im a b**ch and hate ALL bugs but roaches scare the sh*t out of me" option...

Ehh anyways who knows what a palmetto bug is?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu May 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Haha thats hilarious, and I've heard of that but I'm not away what it looks like.

Ugh http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... a=N&tab=wi
that stuff is nasty.
<<

Darksleem

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu May 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Reigo80 wrote:I've never seen a Roach, only on TV. I live in NZ and we don't have Roachs here =D YES!!!

Dude we do get roaches in NZ. TBh iv had them in my room well atleast i think it was sum brand of flying Roach and it rly annoyed me but didnt freak me out.
XBL: Darksleem
PSN: Teh_Sleem
Feel free to add me on either.

<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri May 16, 2008 10:30 am

Darksleem wrote:
Reigo80 wrote:I've never seen a Roach, only on TV. I live in NZ and we don't have Roachs here =D YES!!!

Dude we do get roaches in NZ. TBh iv had them in my room well atleast i think it was sum brand of flying Roach and it rly annoyed me but didnt freak me out.

Ever heard that roaches will be the only thing left alive on this earth after say something like "a nuclear holocaust"? Roaches live EVERYWHERE on this earth but in the oceans/lakes if there is land then there is roaches...they can live through anything and in any environment and they adapt very well.

AdventWolf wrote:Haha thats hilarious, and I've heard of that but I'm not away what it looks like.

Ugh http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... a=N&tab=wi
that stuff is nasty.

Yeah palmetto bugs are 2-3 to maybe even on a large size 4 times bigger than regular roaches and mostly live in southern states (if your talking U.S.) The thing about them though is they are not typical roaches and actually are considered to be "water bugs". This means that they are EVERYWHERE in say states like Florida that are tropical climates. And also means that they do not go for just "dirty" houses as that's not their purpose. It's actually something that you find in anyones house at least on occasion. And its scary as f**k walking into the bathroom to get a shower and seeing one on the wall on the shower. And since they are larger than regular roaches it's even harder to kill them. And they are every bit as elusive and fast as a regular roach....which btw is really f**k quick.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri May 16, 2008 11:01 am

is their any use for roaches?
why dont we just wipe out their race lol
(yes i know why it would destroy the ecosystem, no need to tell me)
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 11:28 am

That weatherman is something else. I'm all for gay rights and all, but I suppose I just don't understand why certain gay males turn so flamboyantly retarded and act more like women than say... women do. I'd be a little freaked out at first because of the initial shock of something crawling on me that I didn't know about, and I may even be a little grossed out, who knows. I really highly doubt that I'd run away screaming in hysteria though...

Very funny clip, but I guess I just don't understand flamboyantly gay people. That's not to say that a straight person would completely react differently... to all their own, by all means, but I guess my "means" aren't homosexual ones... so I don't think I'll ever fully understand lol.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 12:10 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:That weatherman is something else. I'm all for gay rights and all, but I suppose I just don't understand why certain gay males turn so flamboyantly retarded and act more like women than say... women do. I'd be a little freaked out at first because of the initial shock of something crawling on me that I didn't know about, and I may even be a little grossed out, who knows. I really highly doubt that I'd run away screaming in hysteria though...

Very funny clip, but I guess I just don't understand flamboyantly gay people. That's not to say that a straight person would completely react differently... to all their own, by all means, but I guess my "means" aren't homosexual ones... so I don't think I'll ever fully understand lol.

-DarkPacMan77-

Not all gay guys are like that... Look at Turk & J.D.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 12:14 pm

I didn't imply that all gay guys were like that. I thought I made that very clear.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri May 16, 2008 12:21 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I didn't imply that all gay guys were like that. I thought I made that very clear.

-DarkPacMan77-
you made it very clear
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 12:27 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I didn't imply that all gay guys were like that. I thought I made that very clear.

-DarkPacMan77-

Yes you did, I just wanted to post a link to the Turk & J.D Love song video and forgot the url :oops: .

I was gonna edit it but you replied too fast.

Guy Love
This is a tricky url!!!!!
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Ah man if I went into the shower then saw one on the wall I would freak! I live in Texas, and it rained shortly before the last experience I had lol. Maybe tree roaches or something.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat