I dont know if this is sleep walking but its freaking me out

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Haha thats cool, I have been able to do that sometimes, but lately I have had some weird dreams and can't remember any of them, they are all scattered.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 pm

It's only cool until it hits you that people who are close to you actually believe that you are crazy... then it's not cool anymore. But that was a long time ago. Truth be told, I don't even have medical insurance coverage anymore, so I won't be seeing ANY doctors anytime soon lol.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Ah lol. I was told I should be put on medication back when I was in 3rd grade? Because I had too much energy... I was a freakin 7 year old boy lol.

So when you could control your dreams you didn't close your eyes and go to sleep? I used to just lie in my bed until I fell asleep, but I never ever felt the urge to close or rest my eyes. I just layed there with my eyes open and at one point I would fall asleep without knowing it. But I started closing my eyes to fall asleep and I have to sleep more now :?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Does it mean that you get good sleep if you don't remember any dreams ever? Like when your having dreams doesn't that mean your like partially awake in R.E.M. sleep or something? Because I haven't had a dream that I remember in as long as I can remember. I sort've miss my dreams :(
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:49 pm

In my last dream this girl kept asking me to take her friend to prom but I didn't wanna go and she kept bugging me lol. I used to have the exact same dream over and over again for months. Seriously, it was a dream of me and Chuck Norris going up this rusty elevator shaft thing in a building under construction. We where going up and he was just talking to me and saying he was proud. But this was like 7 years ago when I watched Walker Texas Ranger every Weekend.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:55 pm

lol, I wish I had a dream were Chuck Norris was proud of me. Now that would be awesome.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:56 pm

It was so weird, everything was all cloudy and kinda pinkish fog around me. I think I had those dreams before the Chuck Norris fact list came out.
<<

sonic

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:55 pm

loool I think u cnt remember ur dreams because. U have a conscious and subconscious parts of the brain and if 1 part is active, the other isnt. So u dream wen u r subconscious and wen u r awake ur conscious takes over and u start 2 4get wat was goin on in ur subcoscious unless u take that memory into ur conscious mind. U know lyk in the morning right after u wake up, u can still remember the dream, this is because ur still in the process of wel kinda becoming conscious again and if u just ignore the dream, u'll 4get it but if u think about it, it will stick in ur conscious part of ur brain. Dnt know if this makes any sense lol
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:07 pm

haha ya. And also when you dream you have deja-vu like you already did something that relates to that dream in your dream but you don't remember dreaming it so it must have been from an earlier dream and you just remembered that dream just then and never thought of it before. Then you think you are going crazy and are just thinking you dreampt that dream before. If that makes sense.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Those dreams where you see the future a cool if you force yourself to remember them.

And you do have the ability to think while sleeping. If you force yourself to do any thing while sleeping(move arm, leg, eyes) you'll wake up.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 am

When I was sleeping and I wanted to wake up cuz I knew I was sleeping I was standing in a parking lot and there was a car so I kept punching it as hard as I could to maybe hurt myself to wake up, but I didn't feel anything it was like I was punching nothing, but I couldn't wake up.
<<

robbiesonic3

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:35 am

dreams get in side your head

When i have bad dreams its about me and my life most of the time its like almost to real f**k strange to me all it does is mass you up sometimes you know.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Eh, I hope not remember any of your dreams you have isn't a bad thing. I really wish I could, but I don't know what I'm trying to remember so therefore I can't remember them! That is if I ever have any. Remembering is one thing, but feeling like your actually in the dream then waking up is another, neither of which I can seem to do at all anymore. But w/e, I'll just have to deal with it.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:49 pm

You should be able to remember right when you wake up. But sometimes they can be so flustered and confusing you don't know what the hell happened lol.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:27 pm

I can remember last nights dream perfectly!!!
Although, its too raunchy to mention. \(^o^)/
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat