<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:49 pm

Blog is down

for those in the know, my blog is down. My file host started deleting files from the server. For now you can get them on my server. You have the address. I lost about 30 games all together but I will get them back. Sorry for the delay and I should be back as soon as I can figure out how to serve them without them being deleted.

On a side note, my PSP website for movies and flash games and what not is also being delayed seeing as my PSP is currently a paper weight. Hopefully I can get back into production soon. Anyone willing to help me with my memory stick problem will help me to get started again.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:27 am

Hope you get the server problems all sorted out soon. Anyways, I'd be willing to help out a friend in need regarding Pandora's Battery. What exactly do you need? - just the memory stick? - just the Pandora's Battery? - both? Say it here, not in PM, that way, maybe someone else will jump in and give you another option for help.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:12 am

Ah man that sucks. So the host deleted the files with a warning or anything? I wouldn't do buisness with them.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:54 am

Yeah they deleted the games and when I went to check my blog is when I found out. I saved about 9 games. Anyways regarding the help I need. I have the Pandora battery and it works fine...(turns on when I put it in.) All I need is for someone to make the Despertar Cementario Memory Stick for me. I had the Pandora stick working fine but then decided I wanted to downgrade my Slim, so I tried to make the old stick to the new one. Now I have managed to brick my PSP and can't even make the Pandora one again.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Blog is down

Figz wrote:for those in the know, my blog is down. My file host started deleting files from the server. For now you can get them on my server. You have the address. I lost about 30 games all together but I will get them back. Sorry for the delay and I should be back as soon as I can figure out how to serve them without them being deleted.

On a side note, my PSP website for movies and flash games and what not is also being delayed seeing as my PSP is currently a paper weight. Hopefully I can get back into production soon. Anyone willing to help me with my memory stick problem will help me to get started again.

Ah, yea i noticed when i tried to download some game from somewhere else that used your same server, it said that it was violating the terms, i didn't even think about you. You should use rapidshare or something, I doubt they would delete them. With mediafire, do you manage your own account or anything?
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:23 pm

Yeah I manage my own account but I think they track where the the files are being linked from and saw that I was posting illegal files and started pulling them down. I would use rapidshare but they have that pesky storage time limit. If no one downloads a file for I think 90 days they will delete it. That sucks for a blog cause you want to have archives for people to come back to months later. It looks like I am going to have to figure out how to boost my serving speed and host the files on my own server. While I am at it though I will probably redesign my download site to be a little more appealing. That's just the web designer in me though. I haven't been thrilled with the black and green boring look my server uses now.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:54 pm

You can try gigasize, the premium account is only $2.92 a month, and you can put all your files in just one link instead of mostly 3-8.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 am

I'll make the stick for you if you ship it to me with a prepaid envelope or something to ship it back to you. Do you think it would be fine to send in a normal envelope? I know they tell you not to put coins in envelopes because the envelopes go through "rollers" and (albeit rarely) that can cause the envelopes to tear. If you're interested, Figz, contact me via PM and we can discuss more personal information.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:14 am

Thanks for the offer DPMan, I have set up the fix with asddasit.

asddasit, do mean I could upload the files to your RS account and basically you would host them? If so that would be great.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 pm

I don't care where you post the links. Get as many points as you want with them. As long as you will let me upload them I will supply the account with all sorts of games. Also, do you want me to split the files or leave them as one big file? Do you want them zipped or in cso form? It is easier for me to just upload the big cso file but if you want to make it easier for people I can split the file into smaller rar files. Whatever you want is ok with me. One big file also means less links to post...hahaha.

Edit:
Also as a sidenote I did get my 500gb HDD finaally so the games are completely backed up now with cover art so no more loss of any game...yay.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:48 pm

No problem, what should the max file size be then?
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm

LOL...that's cool...The Simpsons Game even compressed is 1.6gb so that is like 16 files to upload and link to...whatever it takes though right.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:09 pm

Shoot me the link for that and I will see what I can do.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 pm

Dang 16 files! That would take like a week for a free rapidshare user to download since you can only download 1 file every few hours.. you can try Gigasize, have it all in one size, and you can download maybe 3 files every few hours.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:14 pm

let me see how small I can get them first then I will see if I need another host besides RS
Next

Return to General Chat