<<

juan_da_n00b

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:24 am

Well...

I have no idea wat has happened in this house, i just have moved in this appartment like 4 months ago. Well that is just weird so i just thought someone mite know something about this place. But the "BEWARE" sign really freaked the f*** out of me.

*EDIT*

Well nothin really except that BEWARE sign one of those days. And for some reason rite before my favorite shows (at 2:30 til 6am), and the one time my room door opened once i made sure i heard that clik sound u hear when u really close the door. ANd then it opened, almost all the way.
PSP busted

My other laptop speedtest (Pavilion ze2000)

MY laptop (pavilion N5210)

Im impressed, it says i got road runner, but i dont!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:09 am

Re: god d***

juan_da_n00b wrote:im so mad, ma sis thought it would be funny if she didnt told me she opened it.
Well its prob just da door or something. But this new appartment its so weird.
OMG i swear to god i think it was when i was about to sleep after watchin family guy at 12:0something but as i went to da kitchen to get some water i closed my eyes and i SAW A SIGN DAT READ: BEWARE, DONT GO THIS WAY and then an arrow dat pointed to my room. The sign background was red and the letters were in blak. Plz is there such things as seing things like dat? Plz because dat is so weird, i scared da s*** outta ma self.

and also does waking up exactly at 8:09 in the morning 4 nights straight have to do with anything paranormal? And then exacly at 2:28am or 2:29am exactly have anything to do also with paranormal (the 2am thing was on weekends). Did i mention i forgot to pray those 4 nights?

ever since i saw does ghost things ive been havin weird events.

ah lol I used to ALWAYS wake up at exactly 6:15 everyday for an entire school year! that is freaky. But it might just be that alarm clock set at 6:15 but im not too sure :wink: .
Previous

Return to General Chat