How do I advertise my company?

<<

Gupsilortu

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:07 am

How do I advertise my company?

How do I advertise my company? To make it productive and inexpensive!
<<

stoianracing

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:49 am

Re: How do I advertise my company?

Hi ! I've been in business for a long time and at one time clients started disappearing and there were far fewer of them than before. I decided to do something about it and I came up with a great idea about email marketing, I started looking for companies that do it and I found this https://kwiga.com/email-marketing-automation-platform approached them and they started to help me with it started to send my campaign by mail to clients, they did it very well and I had a lot more clients than even before.
<<

Gupsilortu3232

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:52 am

Hi! I also have my own business and I'm very interested to hear who advertises it and how.
<<

anyshort09

Post Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:54 pm

Yes, its really helpful
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed May 10, 2023 5:10 am

Advertising is not that different nowadays. Likewise, if you are running a small business, you can promote it online. Here are some suggestions:

- First of all, you should try to create a business account on social media with a particular brand name. Also, don't forget to use WhatsApp in this regard.

- You can use tools to create banners from platforms like BannerBoo and then post them on different social networking accounts. For example, if your business is about travel, you can follow this link https://bannerboo.com/advertising-templ ... ds/travel/ and find several free travel templates and customize them according to your needs. Similarly, you can get several other categories from real estate to wellness here.

- You can also adopt the ads campaigns of social media like Facebook ads, Instagram ads and much more to target potential customers.

- Moreover, email marketing, digital billboard marketing and content promotions could also be reliable in this regard.

Best of luck!

Return to General Chat