Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Hello friends

<<

191222WORKWR

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:23 am

Hello friends

Hello friends. I would really like to know if you now have a good enough opportunity for me to solve all my mental problems.

My parents always told me that I should discuss such things with strangers, but here we are sitting on a forum and no one knows me. So if anyone has used these conditions, please feel free to do so. Tell me, where did you find the best online therapist?
<<

BREKITSON

Post Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:24 am

Re: Hello friends

Hey dude. I feel like you could learn some precious information right now, but I've already forgotten what I wanted to tell you. Anyway, I want to tell you, so you don't get upset, I can give you my phone number and you and I can have a chat to make you feel better. Of course, I won't put it in the thread, but you can ask me for it in private messages.
<<

Zumanter2

Post Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Hi, it depends on what kind of mental problems you have,

if you have some kind of schizophrenia, you need medical treatment. And if there is something simpler, like just some kind of anxiety disorder, then you can just go to some psychotherapist like Togo, well, think about it and answer.
<<

xomansomakilo

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:16 am

Hi, I very many different articles, on the subject of them, where can I find a good psychotherapist nowadays or how to get rid of anxiety on your own? I read about how it might be better to do everything on your own or to spend a little money and become a healthy person with nothing in the way of life.

And it just so happened that while I was learning all this, my mental illness, constant anxiety and still got worse, and I realized that I urgently need to see some kind of therapist, since there are none in my town. I turned to an online therapist. Of course, I was suspicious of online therapists again. After I went to this website online ocd therapist and had a few sessions, I felt much better. I realized that there are professionals working here, so you can try it too. It seems to me that there are quite skilled therapists here who are licensed and can help you :oops:

Return to General Chat