Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Favourite hobby

<<

lawn123

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:23 am

Re: Favourite hobby

This article is extremely beneficial to my work and studies. Right now, I'd like to introduce you to brawlhalla online, which can help you relieve stress after a long day at work. You can play it without spending any money on free games online. Here's a fun way to help you keep your life in balance.
<<

Kerry

Post Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:59 am

I read a lot of books :wink:
<<

Real_noob

Post Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:29 pm

My hobby it`s a working in Photoshop) a little practice and then you will create an amazing pictures)
<<

Jenna134

Post Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:21 am

My favorite hobby is drawing and reading a books.
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:46 am

If you are asking about constructive habits rather than gaming then I would like to share the following ones:

Gardening - First of all, I want to clarify that I am not an expert gardener but it is very easy to grow indoor herbs and outdoor plants and veggies with the guidance of this gardening blog and online video tutorials. Actually, I started gardening during lockdown days when things were getting on my nerves and I was not even able to visit my psychiatrist. This hobby didn't only help me in having homegrown herbs and veggies but also removed my stress and depression.

Painting - I believe we need to adopt hobbies other than this digital world and yes, I love painting. I love to paint different landscapes and sceneries on Canvas. In this regard, I usually go with acrylic and pencil painting ideas. It is also good for mental health. By the way, I also display a majority of my paintings in my room.

<<

JulieJohns

Post Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:32 am

I love watching Turkish series!
Previous

Return to General Chat