Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

help needed for mick mcthick.plzzzzzzzzzzzz

<<

fastharry1

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 am

help needed for mick mcthick.plzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok guys another nooobie here prob asking same old stuff, but can someone please help me out, well my 10 year old actually, im no good at this kinda stuff...............

weve installed the t/light hack & h/brew channel..............so how the hell are we suppose to play games through the h/brew channel....i.e......get games from net.....put them on sd card...........open h/brew channel and play them ?????

im pulling my hair out here............well what little ive got left any way.............

ive tried to read all the tuts but im after it in idiots, idiots guide if you know what i mean.............

please help thanks in advance....harry
<<

Juzamdjinn

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Take a deep breath and read over the tuts slowly, then if you have problems come back and ask. j/k

The HBC is only a doorway for installing and executing many different applications.

What games are you wanting to play, and in what format?

If you are looking for old Nes, Super Nes, Sega, etc.... games, there are many great ports written for the Wii that would be stored on the SD card and run through HBC.

If you are wanting to play backup or "pirated" Wii games, I would suggest looking into backup launcher or usb loader.
<<

fastharry1

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:36 am

cheers.............

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials