FCEU Wii emulator

<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 am

i don't understand the problem... are you loading using the homebrew channel or with the twilight hack?
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

e-dawg

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 pm

having a problem

i have some roms load in my sd card but when i go to run the roms with the emu i get i black sreen & a bunch of code string. is there a limit on how many roms u can put on the sd card that the emu can read? does it matter what region they are from? i tried it yesterday with like 40 roms & it worked fine. i am using a 1gig card with 1,200+ roms and yes i have the twi. hack installed. the roms are e pc10 & u ang same are the same title just different region. the files are .nes, so i think they should be work right? any reason why i am getting this error & is there any to fix or get around this?

thanx for ur time & help!!
<<

drunkpunk

Young Brewer

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 pm

I had the same problem with FCE-Wii. I now use aksommerville's version and everything loads fine, plus I can use my Wiimote to play NES games! Just make sure your filenames aren't incredibly long (ie: 50+ characters) and you should be good to go. Also make sure your SD card is in the proper format and all the folders/filenames are correct.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/F ... ommerville
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 am

drunkpunk wrote:I had the same problem with FCE-Wii. I now use aksommerville's version and everything loads fine, plus I can use my Wiimote to play NES games! Just make sure your filenames aren't incredibly long (ie: 50+ characters) and you should be good to go. Also make sure your SD card is in the proper format and all the folders/filenames are correct.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/F ... ommerville

Thanks for pointing that out, we will update the Pack Generator with the better version as soon as possible.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials