Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Twilight hack problem

<<

zeldarocks

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Twilight hack problem

I have recently discovered the homebrew scene on Wii, and I've been having problems with the Twilight Hack, I have version 3.2 of the firmware, and unable to update (wii not configured for online), I have tried the 3.3 version of the hack, but for some reason, the file will not show up on my Wii, I have renamed it to Data.bin, I have backed up my previous save file, but no matter what I do I cannot seem to install the 3.3 version on 3.2, s it even compatible? Please help...
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:48 am

the twilight hack is NOT an elf or dol file. it is NOT booted. It is a hacked SAVE file for the Zelda Twilight Princess game.

Check out this tutorial http://wii.brewology.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

zeldarocks

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 am

I know all that, but the twilight hack save file DOES NOT show up on my sd card when inserted in the Wii. I have renamed the file Data.bin, I have created the appropriate folders, but the save file WILL NOT show up on my Wii...
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I had 3.2 and I used our packgen to get the twilight file onto my SD card, then I copied it over from the SD card to the wii's internal memory. Are you sure you copied it over? You will have to delete any existing data you have for the game on your console.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials