Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Wii Brew Controller Problem

<<

StalWii80

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 am

Wii Brew Controller Problem

Ok, I followed the instructions step by step and loaded up in Zelda TwilightHack 0 went to talk to the guy and my wii froze. So I rebooted the wii and tried TwilightHack2 on Zelda went and talked to the guy and that triggered the download. Everything downloaded ok and appeared to work however, when I launch any of my emulators the wii remote shuts off and I can't get past the title screen!! Please Help!
<<

The_Hams

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 am

This is just a guess (I haven't used any emulators yet), but maybe your emulator uses a controller other than the Wiimote, like the GameCube controller or the Classic Controller. :D
<<

StalWii80

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:07 am

The_Hams wrote:This is just a guess (I haven't used any emulators yet), but maybe your emulator uses a controller other than the Wiimote, like the GameCube controller or the Classic Controller. :D

I am using the WiiBrew Pack generator, I thought all the emulators in their use the Wiimote, granted some of the emulators work better with the classic/gamecube but when I launch the emulator the remote shuts down.
<<

Rahabib

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 am

as Hams said, some emulators wont work with the wiimote (FCEU - NES comes to mind) so plug in a Gamecube controller then load up the emulators and see if they work with the GC controller.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials