Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

3.51 M33 WLAN Prob and general questions

<<

salonica

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:09 am

3.51 M33 WLAN Prob and general questions

Hello I finally managed to install the 3.51 M33 CFW in my psp and everything runs smooth except the patch for the wlan. I download the file, put it in /psp/games/ run it but it says that this game cannot be execute (it doesn't say anything for corrupted file). Is there something else i should do for it to run? Cause I want to run the pspradio for the shoutcast but i am having problems because of the wlan issue.

My next questions are more general and have to do with the themes and all these happy stuffs. I have download the custom psp theme pack No3 for example, I can see the files but i can't understand how to find or see places in my psp like this : flash0/vsh/resource/ or flash0/font/. I tried to search the forum but I can't find something that can help me. If it is possible pls in your replays (if any) put the url of the appropriate posts in order to check it or if it is a simple answer (download this and that and ok) write it in order to download the appropriate progs.

Lastly now that i have the 3.51 M33 CFW is it possible to run progs,exploits etc from other cwf? Like the 3.01 for example?
Do i have to change fw everytime i want to run a prog? Is there a somekind of bootmanager that can change fw on the fly? Is it bad to change CFW all the time?

Thank u
<<

chiphazard

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:16 am

It should be on the recovery menu.. that if the 3.51 M33 has one like the OE's.
<<

salonica

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:28 am

What do u mean it should be in the recovery mode? Is there a recovery mode? How do i find it? Do i have to put the files again in my stick cause after the downgrade upgrade etcgrade thing i deleted all the files.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Please read the rules. This should be posted in the help section.

~moved to help~

Anyways, first off...For your wlan fix problem...make sure you have a game or game demo in your umd tray. Homebrew will not work without they umd inserted in your tray.

Themes...I'm pretty sure theres a few files that arent usable on the m33 firmware yet. But as for a tutorial on how to add them just click on the link. http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0489#70489

Programs and firmware...You should be able to run the majority of programs, however there are some that aren't compatible with the newer firmwares. You can change your firmware as many times as you want, it doesnt harm your psp and no there isnt a bootmanager type of program to just select a firmware to jump to.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

caged refrain

Post Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:56 pm

3.51 custom no-go

uhh... so I ran the firmware creator...it worked i mean it created the instaler (updater). but I can't get any further than that... the updater crashes every time (re-boots my psp). Any help? Any similar experiences?
<<

darthvader023

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 am

Can I downgrade from cfw 3.51 m33

OK hare is my prob, I have just install it an it runs great but here is my problem, it doesn't run my old iso or cso just a few new ones that I have, I put the # 7 update and now it doesn't run any game. What can I do? Can I downgrade to 3.40 oe ?? Please help me here.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:03 pm

Downgrade to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.40 OE-A.
ImageImage
<<

darthvader023

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm

How

How can I downgrade to 1.50 from cfw 3.51 m33???
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm

use the winstaller found here to recover to 1.50... http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/460892

connect your psp to your computer, start up the program you downloaded, then follow its instructions.

Once thats done reformat your memory stick to clear off the downgrader files, then use one of the other winstallers to get to 3.40 oe-a or whichever one you choose from that page.

reformat your mem stick once thats done to clear of those files and it will create the new folders for you as well.

@caged .... what firmware are you on? cause i believe certain parts of the 3.51 m33 firmware arent needed to update if your already on custom firmware. If you want you can use the winstaller in the link to get to 3.51 m33
Last edited by staxx on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

darthvader023

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:29 am

Thanx

Thanx staxx I will try it as soon as I can, I had downloaded the files, I appreciated ur help
<<

caged refrain

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 pm

Yes thank you staxx. I was on 1.5 now I'm running 3.51 m33. I love this site thank you all.

Return to PSP Help