<<

Jin_22

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:48 pm

PSOne Classics Help!

I found a saved game for "Resident Evil 1 director's cut" but i cant seem to find the correct folder to place the saved game in to my psp. I tried it so many folders but no luck. This is the game i bought from the PSN store. The saved data says it is a "PlayStation PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (North America)" from gamefaqs, but i thought if these kinda games can be played on my ps3 and on my psp, shouldnt the saved game work for the psp as well? Oo
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Hm, you don't have a PS3 do you? If you did then you could try the save on it with the game.

I'm thinking that maybe the save is possibly for the PS1 Resident Evil disk game.
I'd think that the PS1 classic downloads would have saves that would transfer between ps1 and ps3 with no problems.
Have you tried any other saves?
<<

Jin_22

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:14 pm

I do have a ps3 and the resident evil game is on there as well. Ive tried downloading other saves and placing em in the ps3 but i cant seem to find em on my ps3. I am using a memory stick to transfer my files. Also i am not sure in what folder im supposed to put em in. I do have a ps3 folder in my mem stick but it still doesnt recognize any files. I place em in ps3/savedata those are the only folders there are. Any ideas?
<<

Jin_22

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Ok cool, i just found out how to transfer the files to my ps3 and to my psp. The gamesaves i got do work. I just had to copy one of my R.E. saves to my mem stick. After i did that i found that it created a folder named "Export" and inside that folder was another folder named "PSV" I just moved the downloaded files into the psv folder then copied it back to the ps3 memory utility folder. Works just fine. After all that just transfer the file to your psp from your ps3, it converts the file for you. Whew, it pays to mess with my own things :D
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Glad you got it to work.

Return to PSP Help