Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Completely New...

Overtrick wrote:Hey guys, I am new here. First of all, just let me say it seems like you have a great community here after looking around! I would of posted in the 'Welcome' section, but didn't think I warrented my own post :)

Anyway, to crack on, basically, I am new to this. I mean, completely, never-before-tried, new to this. I have a PSP Slim, I think, with 6.10 Firmware, the latest one anyway. I am enjoying using my PSP, but want more out of it, and I understand with homebrew and all that you can do a lot more, and get a lot more enjoyment out of your PSP, even if it does carry a minimal risk.

My question, or problem, as such, is that I don't have a clue how to do any of this stuff. I don't want to turn my PSP until some amazing console with EVERYTHING on it, just a few hacks, games etc, just to advance my enjoyment. I looked in the Guide for Newbies, but didn't see anything about my 6.10 Firmware, so got stuck on the first line of that post :oops:

Any help on how to get started is extremely appreciated, thanks guys! :)

1st of all : Welcome to the brew.

For ur first question u might wanna read this : http://psp.brewology.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16761
-Formerly DCM