Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Crap. Tried making a Pandora.... and it didn't work.

<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Location: Hanging out the window, with my magnum takin' out some puntos

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Crap. Tried making a Pandora.... and it didn't work.

Okay, so I'm running 5.50 GEN-B, and in the recovery menu, it has an option to make a Pandora. So I took one of my old spare batteries, it's a 3.6v 1800mAh battery. It said MAking Pandora....OK. So I took it out, put my other one in, it worked fine. Then I put the "Pandora" in. As soon as I put the battery cover on, the green Power LED came on, the screen stayed black, and it won't turn off. I removed it, put the other one in, and it worked fine. What the heck? Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 am

no clue, u probaly bricked ur psp's battery.. I ran 5.50 gen B and there was an option in the recovery menu called noraml battery or normalize battery, try that.
-Formerly DCM
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:11 pm

I can't even open up the recovery menu.
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Cant access recovery? yep, Brick.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Oh well, at least I still have the other battery.

<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

I cant belive you guys havent asked this.

do you have a magic memory stick? if not, then make one, and ill bet you it works. if not, well...... you can try to manually reset it. if u have acsess to a psp 1000, (guessing u use a 2000) then put it in there. after it has done its doesnt work thing, put it back in the psp 2000. shouldnt respond. now, plug the 2000 into the wall and put the battery in. also turn it on THEN put the batter in. if that fails...... sorry. did all i could. go yell at the creater of the VSH menu thing and say they broke ur battery (jkjk dont do that. not their fault)
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

airplanes18 wrote:go yell at the creater of the VSH menu thing and say they broke ur battery (jkjk dont do that. not their fault)
Or You Could Yell Ax Dark Alex, Tell Em Terry Sent U. Airplanes, Get ur donkey On Facebook.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Damn fine. If I fall asleep in frikken programming imma fly my donkey up there and feed you some square ham dammit!!
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

airplanes18 wrote:I cant belive you guys havent asked this.

do you have a magic memory stick? if not, then make one, and ill bet you it works. if not, well...... you can try to manually reset it. if u have acsess to a psp 1000, (guessing u use a 2000) then put it in there. after it has done its doesnt work thing, put it back in the psp 2000. shouldnt respond. now, plug the 2000 into the wall and put the battery in. also turn it on THEN put the batter in. if that fails...... sorry. did all i could. go yell at the creater of the VSH menu thing and say they broke ur battery (jkjk dont do that. not their fault)

I use a 1000, and I tried making a MMS but it still didn't work. Thanks for all the help everyone, but I think I'm just going to buy one online.

<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Ouch paying for a new batt. Did u atleast try my battery reset?
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

airplanes18 wrote:Ouch paying for a new batt. Did u atleast try my battery reset?

Yeah, it didn't work. Thank you though

<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm

silver_dusk wrote:
airplanes18 wrote:Ouch paying for a new batt. Did u atleast try my battery reset?

Yeah, it didn't work. Thank you though

Oh wait, I did it wrong. It's alive! Thank you

<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:14 pm

hahah!!!! airplanes strikes agaion. and you welcome.

paying bites donkey and im shure u hate it too. just helping a fellow brewer.

HEY BFK. first time i actually HELPED somebody? maybe....i gets ay reps? or a gewd werd 4'z bein gud?

Return to PSP Help