Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

2.6 downgrade

<<

blazindj423

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:24 pm

2.6 downgrade

hi im new to the site and i was wondering how i can downgrade my psp from 2.6 to 1.5 beacause from what i hear that means i can play snes games and stuff but im not sure can someone fill me in how do i downgrade
<<

im_on_teh_computer

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:46 pm

Please see my n00b tutorial in this section, and if you want you can download my N00b pack and I have a very nice downgrader for 2.5/6 in it, and you can also use my pack to see if you can downgrade. The downgrader in my pack is one that I found a while ago and it gives you step by stpe instructions on how to downgrade, perfect for newbies. If you have any other homebrew problems in the future PM me and I'll see what I can do :). Glad to have someone new to the community. Also for you to even be able to downgrade you need a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories to do it. Since you know about this site then I hope you already have GTA and the eLoader. But anyway check out my page, if you can't find it it's in my signature.
Back, and playing with my "zompsp".
<<

NaZa106

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:09 am

once you get GTA Liberty City Stories and etc look for the Easy 2.50/2.60 Downgrader LiGHT
<<

blazindj423

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:46 pm

thanx alot i appreciate it
<<

im_on_teh_computer

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:22 pm

Just don't restart your PSP when it says so as it will restart on it's own. Because you can't tell when it is finished you could brick your PSP by turning it off!
Back, and playing with my "zompsp".

Return to PSP Tutorials