Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:29 pm

Sei PSP Tut (BY Mailas Gonrai)

Alright I know some people MAY have posted this before here but people on this website can't seem to find it so I thought I could psot my own tut I made in about like half an hour or 15 min.
Anyways Image
Alright, Sei PSP can be used for alot of things. Converting your PSP into a 1.0,
getting rid of corrupted files )it can easily be done manually, and most importantly what this tut is about, getting 1.0 eboots on your PSP.
What you need to do it first enter the name for your eboot. Make sure its the one for your emulator or app. If its something called Hockey then name it Hockey. After your done that get your ONE (1) eboot file and load it by clicking on the ... button. Now make sure you plug your PSP in your USB connection and clikc the refresh button. Scroll down until you see a new PSP Unit. Click on that. Now, for sure under that Customize your eboot file (go to optional section for more details) go to the Hide Corrupted Eboot. Please click this, unless you want a corurpted file on your PSP eboot(It will not screw anything up but will get annoying I can assure you).

Also, once your done that, you could be done already, OR, you could customize your eboot file.

Beyond this point you are done!
-------------------------------OPTIONAL-----------------------------------------
Check the Customize eboot file. Under this is some pictures you can put in (it must be the apropriate ones)
To get pictures for your eboot look on Google and type in Eboot Pics