Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

some direction needed

<<

gibbo77

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:06 pm

some direction needed

im from brissy, i leave to travel overseas this week i am buyin a psp to take with me. As i am new and short on time i need some direction to other topics that answer the below Q's or some direct A's now!
can i just buy a new psp, dl a firmware, then dl games of BT and play em? is it that simple, if not what hav i missed? SOrry if this is a repeated question but like i said im short on time. please just point to a thread which explains!!! I dont want to do anything to fancy with my psp just dl heaps of stuff like games and movies and play em on my psp. is there a preferred or trusted firmware???

any help would be appreciated.

regards

Gibbo
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 pm

Welcome to PSPBrew.com!
Buying a PSP means a chance of getting a high firmware which could not be hackable.
I don't think Sony is using that "letter" thing on the box so I dont think you can tell what the firmware
is until its opened. Anyways enjoy the site.
<<

gibbo77

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:43 pm

THx for the welcome guys!!! i noticed on ebay they mention the firmware #'s does that help @ all? is there a # i should look for?
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 pm

Any firmware 3.03 and lower will do.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

gibbo77

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Thx darkpacman77! if I do get a firmware low enough is there a suggested dl from this site etc that I should look @ to allow me to play bac up games?
Some units on ebay claim to be region free with movies and games, can these units except dl games straight up?
Again if I am wasting ur time please just point me to another thread, I just am short of time and would appreciate a quick list of how to do this!

thx again..

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!