<<

Kinzo

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:53 am

Own cryptocurrency business

I've been really interested in starting my own cryptocurrency business, but navigating through all the legalities and obtaining the necessary licenses seems like an overwhelming task. I've been searching for reliable options and guidance, but it's been quite challenging. If anyone has any recommendations or advice on how to go about this, I would greatly appreciate it!
<<

mariannasan

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:49 am

Re: Own cryptocurrency business

I totally get where you're coming from, and I recently came across a site that could be exactly what you need. Check out Cyprus crypto license https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/cyprus – they specialize in helping entrepreneurs like us set up cryptocurrency businesses in Cyprus. Apparently, Cyprus is one of the leading jurisdictions in Europe for this kind of venture. Gofaizen & Sherle offers quality support and expertise in obtaining a Cyprus crypto license remotely. They claim to provide fast and efficient solutions, along with comprehensive licensing services. It might be worth looking into!
<<

Saeen

Post Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:12 am

Re: Own cryptocurrency business

Alongside that, I'd suggest doing some thorough research on current crypto regulations in Cyprus to ensure you're up to date. It's also a good idea to consult with a legal professional familiar with cryptocurrency laws in Cyprus to get personalized advice

Return to General Chat