<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

So Assassins Creed III or Brotherhood will be coming out this fiscal year, so around this fall. Lots of information will be released next week including how the multilayer will work. What does everybody think of this? I really enjoyed Assassins Creed II, even through its flaws. I think continuing the story of Ezio will be lots of fun, especially running around killing people in Rome.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun May 09, 2010 3:32 pm

I didn't play enough of Assassin's Creed II to notice many flaws. What kind of flaws are there? It seemed like a pretty solid game with a lot more content than the first one.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I didn't play enough of Assassin's Creed II to notice many flaws. What kind of flaws are there? It seemed like a pretty solid game with a lot more content than the first one.

-DarkPacMan77-

There were actually a few graphics problems, artifacting, screen tearing and so on. Not major enough problems to stop me from playing but still like you said a solid game. I just hope they don't ruin the third installment.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Sun May 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Cant wait. I hope its an actual 3rd game....not like bloodline/lineage on PSP.....Ezio was a Great character in my opinion. and redeemed the 1st game. I do hope tho the missing years (memory logs) in AC II are avaialble as DLC for AC II.

Cannot wait for AC III Hope Desmond gets another Blade so we can Dual assanate again. That IMO was AWESOME!!!!

Just looked it up....I am kinda iffy. I hope its not going to kill the series. I just want a true AC III

heres a pic
Last edited by TheTyler0013 on Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Holly oversized image batman...

how bout a thumbnail next time?
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun May 09, 2010 9:08 pm

So sorry lol
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 10, 2010 2:00 am

TheTyler0013 wrote:Cant wait. I hope its an actual 3rd game....not like bloodline/lineage on PSP.....Ezio was a Great character in my opinion. and redeemed the 1st game. I do hope tho the missing years (memory logs) in AC II are avaialble as DLC for AC II.

The missing logs have already been released as DLC. Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities (<- might be misspelled).
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 am

cool =D thanks for telling me
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Well after the first Assassin's Creed I think we all recognized the potential for a great game to come of it even through the downsides and general repetitiveness of the first entry. I found Ezio and his story an excellent addition to the series and the game itself worthy of being the second installment. I only hope the next game features more exploratory situations, combat locations, and animations (player-controlled as well as NPC). I don't think it's hard to bring the fans more of what they expect as long as they build upon the foundation set forth from ACII; it was a splendid game overall, in my opinion, even though I hadn't played a great deal of it. I've watched my pal play quite a bit though and was surprised and intrigued all the way down to the nitty-gritty details of how you can grow businesses by owning shares in them, or whatever system was present. That was pretty out-of-their-way to do but was a nice feature to incorporate.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 am

One thing I love about Ubisoft is there marketing.

Teaser video: http://goo.gl/mfbE

(I believe that is Doctor Vidic talking, who very much sounds like Scolar Visari :P)

It travels through a warehouse full of Animuses but cuts in and out displaying a cathedral of some sort.

Anyways, at the end of the little teaser it displays a bunch of weapons (axe, claw, fan, dagger, syringe) with different symbols which I think would led to the belief they are Templers weapons. There is also a little mini game, solution can be found here http://goo.gl/JJQ8. What confuses me is the countdown. As I am writing this it shows 10:50:00 and is going down. Hopefully we will get some more news when it finishes.

EDIT

So the countdown ended and it has been officially announced. Will be out Holiday/Fall 2010, which was expected. I am just glad Leo Da Vinci is back in it, I really liked him. Also the idea of being able to fix up Rome instead of a villa is very cool. Finally something the florins are good for.

Return to General Chat