DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:29 pm

New Staff Needed

(original post from another thread)

We have people leaving, and I don't like that. In fact, when I see something bad happen, I not only want to overcome the problem, I want to make it bigger and better than ever before. For that reason, I've suspended all of the other moderators and news posters from every single site in the brewology, and I plan to reinstate new moderators and news posters for the other sites in the brewology.

This is where volunteers come in. I need the cream of the crop. I need dedicated people working towards a dedicated cause. I need members to come forward to fill those empty positions in a last stand to try and revive those sites which were cut off before they had time to mature. If you're a member of this site that feels they are wasting their potential and not being recognized, here's your chance. You want recognition? - fill a position at one of the other sites and make yourself recognized through a dedicated effort of enhancing our network in an attempt to restore it. I'm taking open calls right now. If you want it, there's a good chance you'll have it. PSPBrew and XboxBrew are fine right now, but news posters are needed throughout the entire brewology.

I'd just like to point out this one last thing. A few moderators have kept their positions. I'd like to take this time to congratulate them.

staxx
ace 012 - now a moderator of both xboxbrew as well as pspbrew
bkfraiders7 - newly appointed to xboxbrew
brentbizzle - wiibrew

For their obvious dedication and hard work, those members have retained their staff positions and should be respected for it.

Lastly, if you want a staff position, let it be known here in this thread. I plan to restructure the staff on Saturday, so if you want a position, it would be best to be online on Saturday also. Furthermore, if you want to be a moderator, you'll also more than likely be given news posting privileges, so it may be important to download AIM so that you can be trained on how to use the news tool.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:31 pm

Ill try out I guess.

Maybe you should just locked this and have ppl PM u.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:36 pm

.Yunoko, I'm skeptical towards your dedication. I've actually removed you from any power you had before. Are you saying that you'd be willing to try again? My current idea is that Slick will be given administrator privileges, and he will primarily be the head honcho for xboxbrew, ps3brew, wiibrew, and graphixbrew, but report to me on what he's doing. If you feel you get along with Slick, then that's fine .Yunoko. With your experience, I'm sure that there will be an open spot somewhere if you really want.

-DarkPacMan77-
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 pm

ill go for it, but what is open?
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:41 pm

News posters are open across the board. I'll make people global news administrators so they can post news on the entire brewology. Also, PSPBrew and XboxBrew are pretty stacked right now, but brentbizzle needs another mod at wiibrew and some news posters of course. Also, PS3Brew and GFXBrew don't have mods now either. 3-5 between those two would be ideal. Reigo80 is most likely going to be a global moderator at GFXBrew already also.

-DarkPacMan77-
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 pm

ill go for PS3Brew Mod. ill be on saturday.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Keep in mind, asddasit, that just because we are a homebrew network, doesn't mean that we are strictly interested in homebrew only. There's tons of information out there about the Wii - firmware updates, modchips, game sales, new releases, new partnerships, new releases or "to be announced" titles. THAT'S the stuff that keeps the scene interesting, not simply the hacks only.

-DarkPacMan77-
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 pm

PacMan im ready to take any postion u have.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:10 pm

Despite my low rank, I would be glad to help on Wiibrew. That place is in need of life.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:28 pm

I just hope you get some active news posters.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Since my knowledge up holds only on the Wii and that I keep posting up to dated News on the Wii, I am willing
to set my patrolling skills as a Moderator on Wiibrew since I'm keeping in touch with people on the news everyday.
I also notice how Wiibrew is very empty, so instead of complaining about it, I will advertise the site the best as I can.
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:16 pm

i wanna be a mod... wait i am... that was fast
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Slick wrote:Since my knowledge up holds only on the Wii and that I keep posting up to dated News on the Wii, I am willing
to set my patrolling skills as a Moderator on Wiibrew since I'm keeping in touch with people on the news everyday.
I also notice how Wiibrew is very empty, so instead of complaining about it, I will advertise the site the best as I can.

I have an idea, I could make a banner to put in signatures to support Wiibrew. How does that sound?
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:03 pm

That would be great, anything to bring it back to life.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:50 pm

I'll take anything that I can help with. If it means I need to learn about a new system, so be it! I'm also already farmiliar with all the tools.
Next

Return to General Chat