Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Online love search

<<

Zayabela

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:24 pm

Online love search

Have any of you guys find a real relationship on the Internet? Most of the people I communicate with online are men, so it doesn't seem likely that online dating is good.
<<

Noregeni

Young Brewer

Post Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Re: Online love search

Honestly, I had the same experience until I've tried actual dating websites. There's tons of girls there, so it's not hard to match with someone if you're using iam naughty or other popular platforms. You just have to do your best when chatting with them and ask them out on a date, and everything will be okay.
<<

Zulufrr

Young Brewer

Post Wed May 22, 2024 12:13 am

Good day. Which online dating platforms cater to people who share Christian faith and values? I am looking for resources to find a partner who shares my religious beliefs and values.
<<

Quillet

Young Brewer

Post Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 am

Friends, to anyone who is looking for a dating platform that will connect you with a person who shares your Christian faith and values, then I will be happy to share my discovery! ChristianMingle is not just a dating site, it is a place where your faith is important. Here you can find a partner who shares your faith and beliefs. Feel free to contact christianmingle customer support. Don't miss the chance to find true happiness and get to know someone who shares your path and beliefs!

Return to General Chat