Pretz

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Pretz's Guitars on Fire Theme Shop and Gallery

PRETZ'S GoF-THEME-SHOP
"WOW Those look awesome!"
-Daid the creator of GoF himself

Welcome to the one and only place you can get amazing themes and graphic packs for your Guitars On Fire homebrew game!

I decided to start making themes for this excellent game, and discovered im starved for inspiration :G

If you dont have the game go [url="http://wiibrew.org/wiki/GuitarsOnFire"]here[/url]

Im currently taking requests for themes, please include any of the following information with your request of applicable:

-Colors

-General theme, (like Zelda for instance)

-preferences, type of guitar, other specifications

-Images if applicable

PLEASE DIRECT ALL REQUESTS TO THE CHANNEL COMENTS ON YOUTUBE! IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU POST YOUR REQUEST ELSEWHERE AND I DONT MAKE IT

Things I can Edit/Make:

(All currently based off the GuitarsonFire Stage and improved from there)

Editable Stage Elements:
The Guitar
Guitar fade in effects
Player Hands
Pulsing Image

Editable Graphic Elements:
Fretboard
Strike Area
Strike Effect
Rock Meter
Rock meter Needle/Arrow
Multiplier Bar
Multiplier Indicator
Menu Cursor
Loading Bar

I LEARNED TO SCRIPT STAGES SO I CAN ADD ELEMENTS BESIDES THE ONES ON THOSE LISTS

Custom Content: Included on Request Or By my Own Artistic Preference
I can now support added graphics not included in the original stage

I can skew them rotate them with the rotation of the guitar (provided your using one), and make them fade move or rotate with the streak count or rock meter

they can be behind or front of anything, except the graphics listed that are NOT stage specific are always in front

i can improvise new rock meters and streak counters/mulitpliers, and holding down certain buttons or strumming can trigger events as well.

animations are still difficult and not being offered and producing any of the above takes time especially if difficulties arise

--

ill take it from there, and it should be ready in a few days, more if theres a waiting list and even more if you want some complicated custom scripted content

below you will find all my current themes, each with a video and download as well as instructions on how to install them

if this becomes outdated check the channel all of these videos are in

--

My Works:

The Legend of Zelda:

YouTube - GuitarsOnFire Theme: Legend of Zelda

Features:
Hyrule Crest gold noteboard
Hyrulian Markings Guitar
Navi Cursor
Pulsing Triforce
Triforce Note Strikes
3 Hearts Rock Meter
Links Gloved Triforce of Courage Hands
Zelda Stage Icon
Retro NES Multiplier Indicator
Gold Multiplier Bar
Triforce Loading Bar

Download:
GOF Theme - Zelda.rar

Electrode:

YouTube - GuitarsOnFire Theme: Electrode

Features:
Nebula Blue noteboard
Hyrulian Markings Guitar
Bolt Arrow Cursor
Metallic Strike Area
Energy Note Strikes
Battery Rock Meter
Glowing Hands
Bolt Stage Icon
Energy Ball Multiplier Indicator
Tick Mark Multiplier Bar
Bolt Loading Bar

Download:
GOF Theme - Electrode.rar

--

How to Install a Theme:

Inside Your Current Guitarsonfire folder in the root of your SD card, find the" gfx" folder and copy it into a folder in your documents titled "GOF themes" or something else for later use.

copy the files in the "{insert theme title here} gfx" folder from the theme pack into the "gfx" folder in your SD card, you should be prompted whether or not you want to replace the files, choose yes to replace them.

copy the"{insert theme title here} - gfx" folder from the theme pack into the GOF Themes folder you made earlier also for later use

place the "GOF - {insert them title here}" folder into the "stages" folder on your SD card

The menu cursor, rock meter, multiplier bar, loading bar,strike effect, strike area, and fretboard are in the gfx folder and are NOT stage specific, to change these simply replace the files in the gfx folder with the originals or ones from another theme you have downloaded

Everthing else is contained in the stage folder and are selected from the stage screen by picking the one with the designated icon

Version 1.0 will support stage specific graphics for all elements and swapping the gfx folders every time wont be nescessary after the release

comments criticism and discussion are invited but remember i am only guarunteed to see your request if you make it as a comment on the youtube channel, you will recieve message confirmation via youtube that your request has been recieved with information regarding the time delay etc
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Nice work, I use themes i may take a look.
Im not 100% but 1. Do these themes use mymenuify, and are they .mym i hope so.
Thanks, Alex.
Being redone
<<

Pretz

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 pm

no no

the GuitarsonFire Homebrew application download includes a folder of files that goes inside the root of your SD card

my theme packages are for the game not the wii menu so they dont need to be mym or anything just very specificly sized and formatted pngs and text code that goes in those folders as per the installation guidelines

I refer to them as themes because they contain both a selectable stage including the parts like the guitar honds etc. and graphics that replace the noteboard meters and such.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials